“Bad”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

I placed a delivery order, and was given a bowl of plain rice when I paid 82,000 for tempura over rice. When I called, they asked me to come there instead of offering to bring me the food I've paid for. Be more accountable for your service.

ryoshi b, Public Relations Manager at Ryoshi Sanur, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2018

sorry for the inconvenience, we always try to be better.

Reviewed March 21, 2018 via mobile

I ordered mushroom steak and bento for my wife. They do not disappoint me. The best ever. I am now regularly having lunch here.

thankyou so much, hope you always enjoy our food.

Reviewed March 10, 2018 via mobile

The food is good actually...i had a soft tofu in warm soup, chicken skin skewers & vegetable tempura, with iced ocha. I spent around IDR 130k for that meal, so the price are quite reasonable. They have both non smoking area inside with air conditioner & non smoking area outside. The smoking area is much larger than the non smoking area. But the number 1 failure is the service. The waitresses seems overwhelmed & lost focus of the crowd. They didn’t even realized the guests that keeps waving their hands asking to order a meal. I even witnessed a guest that eventually left the restaurant because no waitress seems to call upon her request to order a meal. Friendly advice, just walk up to them to caught their attention. And please Ryoshi you have to do something about this, because your food is actually delicious.

1  Thank BungaDestina
ryoshi b, Public Relations Manager at Ryoshi Sanur, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2018

Dear customer..
we are trying to be better and hope can serve you best in another time.
Thank you for coming and taste our food.
Regards..

Reviewed March 7, 2018 via mobile

I came here with my husband & son for dinner. The place was nice and it had fair price. I liked all the food I ordered. Sushis were good also the udon. Nice service we got from the waitresses.

ryoshi b, Public Relations Manager at Ryoshi Sanur, responded to this reviewResponded August 11, 2018

Dear customer..
Thank you for coming and enjoy our food.
hope you had a great time.

Regards

Reviewed February 12, 2018

This restaurant is nicely decorated and the waitresses are very friendly. I had the mixed grill with the rice set. It was fine but the meat didn't have a lot of flavor. The beer is cold and the wifi is fast.

Dear customer..
Thank you for coming and enjoy our food.
hope you had a great time.

Regards