“Suka 1”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Aerial View
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
SarahWong
California
Reviewed September 30, 2018 for a stay in September 2018

I stayed here for 3 days and it was pleasant and comfortable. It was very spacious for 2 people. The kitchen had all the basics for easy meals and heating up food. The pool was nice and I really appreciated the sunshade over it. The location is in a local neighborhood not far from the main road. It’s probably a 7-10 minute stroll to the shops. For a couple of the nights, we ordered take out food from Juicy and Crispy BBQ restaurant and they delivered which was great. After fun-filled and exhausting days, the last thing I wanted to do was venture out again for dinner. Property manager Kadek was great and very accessible for any questions. He picked us up from the airport with a mini neighborhood tour, arranged our Nusa Penida day trip, and coordinated our tour in Ubud. Laundry is available nearby out of a neighboring home for very minimal fee. It was cheaper than shops on the main roads. Areas of concerns: there are no blankets, only a flat sheet in the bedrooms. Didn’t bother me and owner may possibly provide if you ask. The shower head over the tub sprays everywhere. I needed lots of towels to dry the floor. Not used to wet-style bathrooms. The neighborhood dogs bark at night. Might not be ideal for light sleepers. I recommend for those who want a local vibe with western amenities.

Date of stay: September 2018
Gianlucap...
Sanur, Indonesia
Reviewed February 4, 2018 for a stay in December 2017

Nice new villa! Clean with confortable big beds! Huge kitchen. Quiet area and close to the Main Street and the by pass. The owners are really kind. I’ve slept there for three days and I’d like come back soon!

Date of stay: December 2017
Management Response
5 Feb 2018
Dear Mr. Luca, thank you very much for your kind words. We hope to have you with us again in the near future.
Best regards
Nita
37stefano...
Ravenna, Italy
“Relax and water sport in Sanur !”
Reviewed February 2, 2018 for a stay in January 2018

I spent 1 month in Suka1 villa!
Very well furnished villa !
The villa have very nice 2 suits
With bathroom!
The kitchen is big with microwave and
Oven !
The housekeeping clean every days
All villa really well!
The pool is nice and clean !
I went with friends but is also perfect for
Families!
No noise from street and easy to go to restaurant area and go to the beach !
The owner help you for everything
Transport, water sport or tour !!!

My favorite in Sanur !!!

ENJOY....

Date of stay: January 2018
Management Response
3 Feb 2018
Hi Stefano, it was a pleasure to have you with us.
Hope to see you again soon!
Ciao Nita
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing