Open today: 9:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
Highly recommend!

I visited the nest twice during my week in Bali and both times was amazing. The staff are so lovely... read more

Reviewed yesterday
AnnieeeRobboooo
Sydney, Australia
via mobile
the best

the best every good place to go every one should go there it the best every spa In Bali the best... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
sam e
Eaton, Australia

Recommended experiences in and around Sanur
from US$10.00
More Info
from US$64.00
More Info
All reviews sorbet balinese massage indulgence package signature massage warm sand little touches eyelash extensions massage room professional staff deep tissue massage mani pedi relaxing environment body wrap hair wash excellent massage coconut crab hair treatment
Reviewed April 4, 2018

I would not hesitate to recommend this spa. One of the best massages I have ever had in Bali (and I have had heaps there). Will definitely be going back!! Very professional and super clean..

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
thenests, Owner at The Nest Boutique Spa, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2018

Dear Bec,

Many thanks for your recent visit - it's really appreciated for your review and compliments.

I look forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

We tried to book our manicure at the Sanur Nest spa the one opposite the beach but they where booked out so they managed to get my daughters and I a time slot for a manicure and pedicure in their other spa in the centre of Sanur. My daughters are both 7 and had a great afternoon with their Mum all getting our nails done. A nice way to spend the afternoon.
Definitely recommend this Spa for manicure and pedicures. Haven’t had a massage there yet.

Dear Friend,

Sorry we were not able to accommodate you at The Nest Beachside Spa but it was our pleasure to help in making an appointment for you at our new spa - The Nest Boutique.

It's always a pleasure to welcome little princesses to enjoy a bit of pampering and I'm delighted you all had a great afternoon with us.

Thank you for your recommendation and I hope we can welcome you back for a massage or other treatment sometime soon.

Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

Great place to relax, love my massage, facial was alright as I expected a mini facial, i enjoyed the mani pedi and also finishing with hair washed and blow dry. Last but not least was the homemade sushi and lemon grass sorbet were absolutely delighted.
Definately will come back again. Thank you to my lovely therapists

Date of experience: April 2018

Dear Natalia,

Thank you for your visit and nice review. It was a pleasure to have you visit our new spa and enjoying the Lost in Paradise package.

We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed March 31, 2018

Everything was great, from the booking & welcome to the perfect treatments.
The massage was unbelievably good, the sound healing vibrations at the end just took the massage from perfect to amazing. The facial was great, very thorough & professional. Beautiful ambience in the treatment rooms, calm soothing music & perfect temperature. The Manicure & Pedicure were both one of the best I've had.
The staff are lovely, friendly & professional, they don't sit & talk amounts themselves while doing treatments but are totally concentrating on the task.
Loved everything about my visit. Thank you Next I loved every minute of my visit.

1  Thank Lizhypa
thenests, Owner at The Nest Boutique Spa, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2018

Dear Liz,

It was a great pleasure to have you visit and thank you so much for your lovely review.

It's delightful to read your comments about the different aspects of your treatment and the experience you enjoyed. We really do focus on everything to ensure a fabulous experience - training of the therapists, music and ambience, decor and absolutely for the therapists to focus on their work and not chit-chatting... :)

I hope you we have the opportunity to welcome you again.

Reviewed March 24, 2018

The facial was by far the best i've ever had. My skin felt and looked beautiful. The salon was very clean and the staff were very professional. Will visit again in May.

Dear Coral,

Thank you for your review and kind words about the facial - it has often been said!

Looking forward to welcome you back in May.