“Nice place for lunch”

Cuisines: European
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 9, 2015

We ate there 3 times, twice the food was delicious, the third time it was average. Twice we ate there Indonesian food and it was delicious. Last time we wanted to try a burger and it was average. Maybe we shouldn't have western food at all? I had the best sweet & sour battered prawns I ate in Indonesia and I tried them a lot. The service is very good, cold towels, free appetizers, very attentive waitresses.

Date of visit: June 2015

Reviewed June 20, 2014 via mobile

Went here at 10pm, when some of the other restaurants was already closing.
Nice atmosphere and attentive staff. However it would be nice if the staff knew what their dishes actually contained.
I asked what came with my beef burrito, and the answer was only what was on the menu (French fries). I asked if it had beans in it, which I didn't want . Which the answer was no.
Lol and behold it was served with beans.
A few rats running across the floor added to the atmosphere as well.
Maybe the staff should be better educated.

The food itself was average, not too bad.

Reviewed July 27, 2013

after a long walk to this restaurant i was disappointed we ordered our meal and my husband is
still waiting for his apple sauce . there were only 3 beers that were cold in the fridge so that is not a good start to a night i had to get my next beer put in an ice bucket.
the girl who took our order was just fantastic .
so i wont be back here again

Date of visit: June 2013
Reviewed May 27, 2013

Our last night in Sanur and we have just left Bistro 95.....

Our order was:
Beef Rendang, Chicken Satay, Fish & Chips, Cheese Burger, Cheese Jaffle.

Jaffle and Burger - Not too bad.

Chicken Satay - 50,000Rp, was nice flavor....smaller serve than what we got at the night market a few nights ago for 10,000Rp.

Beef Rendang - Imagine a medium size coffee cup with six dice in it, covered with liquid - that was the serving size....with a very small portion of boiled rice.....6 pieces of beef...really....I had nearly finished my serve before all the meals reached the table. 60,000Rp

Fish & Chips - This was the youngest child's meal. He ate the chips and had a couple of bites of the fish....said he couldn't eat anymore. I was still hungry....so I tried it...now I see why he couldn't eat anymore - it didn't taste like fish, actually it didn't taste like anything, no flavour at all, even the crumbs were not nice. On top of that, it was soft and mushy.....like one big frozen fish finger......no way was this fresh...yuck! 50,000Rp

The last review of this restaurant was over 12 months ago and I should have taken that into account when we decided to eat here, maybe a bad night or maybe things have just gone downhill since the last reviewers ate here.

Won't be returning.

Date of visit: May 2013
Reviewed May 1, 2013

We ate here one night as we were tired from a whole day tour and just wanted a quick dinner. The service was fast and good, and the food was wonderful. We ordered mee goreng (fried noodles), ribs and chicken satay, all were fantastic. Beer was also very cheap. Really exceeded our expectations as the restaurant was rather empty that night. Now I was only left with regret of finding this gem so late.

Date of visit: April 2013