“Best place for family holiday”

Prama Sanur Beach Bali
Ranked #23 of 78 Hotels in Sanur
Perth
“Best place for family holiday”
Reviewed 18 April 2012

Very friendly and welcoming hotel. The staff were always pleasant and helpful. Our room was perfect for us, the suite rooms offered the extra space we needed for an active toddler, and was safe without steps and a closed secure balcony. Great bars and restaurants within the hotel and only a short walk from many others in the Sanur area. Taxi and shuttle service was excellent from the front lobby. The two pools kept us all happy and cool throughout the day, with a safe shallow section for the little ones. Definitely coming back again!

Room Tip: The extra cash for the suite rooms provides more space if needed. Recommended for family's.
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank KellyaPerth

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (560)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
  • Hungarian first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Puchong, Selangor, Malaysia
Reviewed 18 April 2012

The hotel is grand and lavish, with the exquisite service and friendly etiquettes from the hotel staffs, my visit to Bali has became a truly memorable one. My biggest satisfaction is when they assisted me setting up a nice and romantic dinner for me and my girlfriend, which eventually became my fiance in this hotel. If you are a fan of sunrise scenes, this is also the place to be as its beach has one of the most beautiful and extravagant sunrise setting ever. I managed to capture many breathtaking shots from there, and all of my friends like it very much.

Room Tip: Try to choose a room nearer to the restaurant if you would want a Wi-Fi signal.
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Kevin K
Jakarta, Jakarta Raya, Indonesia
Reviewed 17 April 2012

It was my first time stay in Sanur Beach hotel with my family, I choose Sanur area because I need relax and enjoy my holiday. My mom like the room, we stay in deluxe garden have spacious room. For breakfast, hotel have excellent buffet breakfast. after dinner, my family back to the room, I enjoy a beer at bamboo beach bar. Very nice beach bar for spend time before sleep.

Room Tip: Deluxe sea view is good.
  • Stayed September 2011, travelled with family
2 Thank Namo M
Palembang
Reviewed 17 April 2012

Being a hotelier myself, it is extremely difficult to surpass my expectations, but what can i say? You exceeded in all areas, and made my holiday a truly wonderful and memorable event. I have stayed in Bali over 20 times, the children always want to stay in Kuta, but this time i decided it was my choice and persuaded them to try Sanur, and what a great descion.
The hotel cared for our every wish, the Junior Suite is great value for money, paythat little extra to be truly spoilt. From the time we had airport pick up to the time we were dropped off at the airport everythingwas 5star and more. A great hotel for families, the Kids club was great for the little one. Also made greatfriends with guests staying their.

Room Tip: Junior suite is excellent value.
  • Stayed August 2011, travelled with friends
1 Thank BramPalembang
Northumberland
Reviewed 16 April 2012

Sanur Beach hotel is part of the Aerowista hotel group owned by Garuda Airlines. As such a lot of flight crew stay here. It is in an alright location on the southern part of Sanur Beach. It is what you would typically expect from a big resort but nothing special.
Rooms are tired looking and small. Sadly not in Balinese design which is a disappointment given where you are. The air con is extremely noisy and does not blow out cool air. It was very hot and uncomfortable at night. Bathrooms were small and showers not powerful. It was clean though. Also only the 4th floor are non-smoking rooms. The rest are all smoking and even when cleaned you can smell this. Despite requesting a non-smoking room we were allocated a smoking one, this was changed when we requested it but may prove problematic at busier times.
Breakfasts are buffet style with an adequate choice of food. They state they run until 10:30 but they start clearning away at 10:10.
The grounds are quite nice as is the pool, but again, dated. The pool tiles are looking worn especially near the water fountain features.
The beach is very tidal here. It is golden sand but quite course and the water is not particularily clear and clean here.
Hotel restaurants charge more than others along the boardwalk. Right beside the hotel are Bobby's and Toro Toro. Both serve great food at a fraction of the price.
It was ok but I would not come back to this hotel.

Room Tip: If you're a non-smoker, request a room on the 4th floor
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple
7 Thank Nonymous
Fontana, California
Reviewed 15 April 2012

This was my first time visiting Bali as part of my business trip. Coming from a crowded city of Los Angeles, Bali was truly a relaxing getaway for me. My Indonesian friend referred me to this hotel since it has a beautiful beach. Upon my arrival from the airport, pick up service was available and I was warmly welcomed by the hotel staff who speak English fluently. The room where i stayed in has a pool view and from there you can also see the beach, a very refreshing place to be. During my stay, the hotel was celebrating Easter holiday. I joined their dinner party in Bima Stage, an open door area, and it was during full moon time when you can enjoy the delicious food + see the moon and stars on the clear sky. The foods are great and delicious, they have traditional balinese foods mix with several world foods. Overall, I really enjoy my stay here and definitely recommend others who are planning to come to Bali to stay in this hotel a great value for a great service. Thank you for your amazing service Sanur Beach Hotel's staffs.

Room Tip: Go with the one facing the beach or the pool, you will not regret it.
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled on business
4 Thank MatthewPrd
Cincinnati
Reviewed 15 April 2012

I stayed a few nights here, in March 2012. My first visit to this Hotel (and I've been to Bali more than 15 times...). Everything was wonderful, service, room, food....I met the Front Office Manager, a very dynamic person, who really cared about the Hotel guests. I was very happy to stay there,and will go back anytime;thank you very much!

Room Tip: Room with pool view and Ocean view is very good.
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled solo