1,115 results
All reviews royal tulip outdoor gym private pool welcoming ceremony rice fields bedroom villa duck egg kids club coffee machine balinese village free shuttle every hour our honeymoon daily activities upon check buffet breakfast sitting area
Reviewed April 4, 2018

This trip was amazing. The host were kind and very personal. They treated me like family. I had a scooter accident... They had a nurse at the villa ready to aid my wounds. Breakfast was amazing. I learned a lot about the culture. I could go on and on...

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Desavisesaubud, General Manager at Visesa Ubud Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2018

Dear Cheyanne G,

Greetings from Visesa Ubud Resort at Desa Visesa.

Thank you very much for sharing your experience with other travelers and us! I am pleased to hear that you had a wonderful stay and enjoyed the services we provide.
The entire team is looking very much forward to welcoming you back in the hopefully not too distant future.

Reviewed April 4, 2018

The first look of this resort blew me away..the rolling rice paddy fields ..and the resort standing majestically among the greenery.. the premier suite was more than what I expected ..it was very spacious and felt luxurious.the breakfast was excellent too. I liked the resort so much that I stayed an extra day... and it was worth it .the staff went out of their way to be welcoming and making our stay memorable .the hotel has a buggy service that drops you to the main market square. And there are pick ups too every hour. One day I missed the coach , back to the hotel, by a few minutes and Just as I decided to take a taxi to go back a man comes up to me and offers to drop me to the hotel on his bike .i refused at first till he assured me that he was an engineer for the Visesa resort .i would have to walk back to the taxi stand and I had a lot of shopping with me so I decided to go with him.he dropped me safely back to the hotel. I really appreciated this gesture .

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends

Dear _annieraje,

Greetings from Visesa Ubud Resort at Desa Visesa.

Thank you for you kind time to share your experience here at TripAdvisor.

I am delighted to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us and were impressed with the services we offer.
In addition, I am happy that you also loved our room as well as the activities.
Thank you so much for your appreciation to our team who has made your Visesa experience flawless and a memorable one.

Thank you once again and we hope to have you return soon.

Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

For 18 months old they have really built the facilities into the land as it looked like it had been here forever, but all the facilities are brand new. The have built the resort so that everything feels outside. Basically the only rooms that were “inside “ were bedrooms which was great. Even the kids club was set outside near the rice paddi field. We staying in a 2 bed villa and it was amazing! We would stay here again

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Dear MRS_PARKER_82,

I am glad to know that you were impressed with the services we offer as it is our commitment to always provide an exceptional services to our esteemed guests.
Once again, and on behalf of the entire team, I am very much looking forward to your return.

Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

We booked the premier suite but to our surprise, we got upgraded to a one bedroom pool villa when we checked in, which was really nice. The resort is built in a balinese village setting, so you get beautiful view of lush greeneries and rice paddies all around you. They have a lot of daily activities, including kids activities such as collecting duck eggs, cow and horse feeding, etc.
The villa itself is very modern and luxurious, with open air bathroom and a private pool. You get to see the rice paddies right in front of your bedroom.
They have 3 restaurants inside the resort, All are great, but rather expensive, especially Lumbung. But you can always go to Ubud center to get your meal because they provide free shuttle every hour until 9 PM.
It's really the perfect place to wind down from the bustling big city life.
We felt really relaxed during our stay, and at the end of it, my daughter did not want to go home :)

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Dear Ferdinan M,

Greetings from Visesa Ubud Resort at Desa Visesa.

It is wonderful to hear how you enjoyed the resort and its ambience. We strive to give the best service and create memorable moments for our guests during their stay and going through your comment make us believe that we achieved this goal.

I hope we will have the chance to welcoming you again in the future, I recommend you book direct in our website to have a special offer from us.

Reviewed April 2, 2018

Had a great experience in piknik tepi sawah, we didn't stay here but maybe next time we will stay in the villa. the food is great, no deep fry, well done and taste good. the rice view and the peaceful atmosphere, feels like home

Room Tip: best rice view
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Desavisesaubud, General Manager at Visesa Ubud Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2018

Dear Dita S,

Greetings from Visesa Ubud Resort at Desa Visesa.

It is our privilege to know that you had an excellent experience of picnic tepi sawah with us recently. We appreciate your comment in reference with the atmosphere.

Thank you and we already look forward to welcome you back to stay with us in the not so distance future.