“6 star service”

Ranked #103 of 953 Restaurants in Ubud
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: Contemporary, International, Wine Bar
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Bar Scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Savour the best interpretation of modern, creative cuisine with a full bar, wine cellar & an artistic atmosphere by the late Made Wijaya.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Literally one of the best places I’ve been. The women are so kind and the cocktails were fantastic. I ordered a tuna tartar and it was beyond my expectations. They also gave us a ton of “complimentary treats”. I love this place

ManagementCCC, Manager at Lamak Restaurant & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Melanie D,

Thank you for your kind words and taking the time in writing this review on TripAdvisor.

We are delighted to learn that you had a memorable dining experience here with us at Lamak Restaurant & Bar. Please do come back and join us again sometime in the near future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

If you like a good martini this is your place- BOGO 100k and amazing presentation! The staff gave us complimentary apps and were amazing with their service - whoever is “confused” needs to learn how to read, “resturaunt and bar” before they enter...

Dear Brooklynn S,

We are humbled to learn that you had a pleasant dining experience here with us at Lamak Restaurant & Bar. Please do come back and join us again sometime in the near future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

If it hadn’t been for my friend booking dinner here, I would have never in a million years stopped to check it out.

The decor is super dated and boring to be honest. There’s a few cute touches, but nothing compared to other restaurants that are newer and cuter.

However.

The food completely surprised me.

Our dishes were beautifully presented and everything I tried tasted amazing!

Our group had the beets, sashimi, crab pomelo salad, steak with foie gras, gnocchi, snapper and pork belly. All were delicious and everyone loved their food!

We had a few desserts that were okay, but the mains were the best parts of our meal by far.

It’s definitely pricier than a few places but still reasonable and totally worth it.

The staff was also great. Super attentive and sweet.

Would definitely eat here again if we had tome.

Sadly my photos were all on IG stories and I forgot to save them :(

1  Thank Roving769532
ManagementCCC, Manager at Lamak Restaurant & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Roving769532,

Thank you for such kind words and taking the time in writing this review on TripAdvisor.

Reviewed August 31, 2018 via mobile

This was recommended to me. I have no idea why.

First off, the venue is not sure what it is. Is it a bar, is it a restaurant? Whatever it is, it is uninviting and impersonal. The incessant and loud music is a pain. The atmosphere is on holiday.

But the food? Oh dear me. Pretentious. If it is supposed to be fusion, it does not pull it off. In fact, the food looks like it is trying to be all things to all people but fails.

Unsatisfactory.

1  Thank holsol
Reviewed August 31, 2018 via mobile

My husband surprised me with a dinner at Lamak for our wedding anniversary. We were both very happy with the experience. The ambiance is cosy and romantic, the service is excellent especially from Lastini. The food is to die for. Every dish we tried was outstanding from the tuna tartare and pomelo crab to the gnocchi and the lamb dish which was according to my hubby the best he's ever tasted. We even doubled some orders because they were amazing. Desserts and cocktails are super tasty too from the sangria welcome drink and martinis to the pandan leaf crème brûlée. Prices are reasonable. We highly recommend Lamak if you're visiting Bali. Thank you to Lamak team for the thoughtful touch: champagne & wedding anniversary cake and for making our night a special one.

Dear noushi,

We are humbled to learn that you had a memorable dining experience here with us at Lamak Restaurant & Bar. Please do come back and join us again sometime in the near future.