We stayed three days at the end of a family holiday in Bali. I thought it might be nice for the kids to experience these beautiful animals up close and I'm so glad we did. It was a relaxing, inspiring and perfect finish to a family holiday. The staff were so accommodating and the park activities very well organized. Coupled with a few trips into Ubud, I couldn't have planned a better finish to our holiday. A must visit in Bali. I can't believe I've waited so long to come here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideal for animal and nature lovers, guests staying at the Elephant Safari Park Lodge get to wake up to the sights and sounds of elephants. When you wake up, head to the Mammoths Head Bar terrace and enjoy your breakfast as you overlook the surrounding lush forest. Have your private elephant chauffeur pick you up from your room and take you on an elephant trek through Taro forest. Have fun bathing, feeding and petting the elephants before you enjoy an evening stroll around the botanical gardens. The Elephant Safari Park Lodge is located just 20 minutes north from the islands cultural and artistic centre of Ubud and 75 minutes north of Ngurah Rai Airport in the historic village of Taro. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelTravel.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity.ca and Priceline so you can book your Elephant Safari Park & Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Elephant Safari Park And Lodge
- Elephant Safari Park Hotel Ubud
- Elephant Safari Park & Lodge Ubud, Bali