All reviews outdoor bathroom neka museum kopi kats executive suite naughty nuris stone bath four poster within walking distance ubud centre solo traveller breakfast was included air con rooms are big rice banana pancakes fridge batteries
Reviewed June 20, 2018 via mobile

This hotel absolutely fantastic. I went there 2 weeks ago and we planed to stay at the quite hotel before. And this Hotel absolutely amazing , not to pricey but the hotel was perfect. The staff are kind too.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 19, 2018

This hotel was a fantastic surprise. It is fantastically priced which just makes it all the more enjoyable.
The room itself is just beautiful. Simple but incredibly elegant - the outside bathroom was just pure luxury! The pebble bath (sounds awful I know!) was an awesome feature and is actually really comfortable! A great novelty! I was a little apprehensive about the 'outdoor' style- especially since coming from the UK- but it works brilliantly! It just felt so natural but never uncomfortable or cold, just really chilled out.
The bed was comfortable, the four poster with drapes looks great and is practical to keep the mozzies at bay.
The pool area isn't huge but we had it to ourselves and the plants around it make it feel you are really in the jungle.
This was the first place we arrived at in Bali and although Ubud is a travel hub, and even though the road outside is fairly busy, this hotel is absolutely an oasis of calm, as soon as your step in it just falls silent and you forget you are in a large town. Absolute perfection, left us desperate to return!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 11, 2018

We were blown away at first sight by the beautiful garden setting and pool although small was a real treat and usually had to selves as only 7 villas.
The staff were very friendly, helpful and professional.
Our room, No 1 was very spacious with a big comfortable bed and a sensational outside bathroom. It all worked for us beautifully.
The Villas were situated just under 2 Klm from Ubud but we found it a terrific walk but you do have to be very careful of the at times dangerous footpaths in Bali !!
The Brekkies were very tastie and there were a variety of different styles on the menu. We both need likes the Bali Brekkie.
All in all a very very nice place to stay

Room Tip: Try to get No 1 as it is a double sized room, feels somewhat luxurious 😊😊
Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Chris K
Reviewed June 7, 2018

If you are planning to romantic trip with your mate, i think this villa will be perfect. The swimming pool is clean and, the living room is large, the beds is comfortable , free wifi, breakfast will making by a guy he working every morning in the villa.

Stayed: March 2018
1  Thank Adventure_eye
Reviewed May 23, 2018 via mobile

I really enjoyed the property and my room, but my favorite part was meeting and speaking with all the team members. Petang, Miky, Dewa, and the entire team were so helpful and friendly. I also met the owner Mr. Samahdi who is putting alot of love, care and attention to this property.

Breakfast was delicious. 6 different options to choose from. The owner also launched a new vegan/vegetarian menu for lunch and dinner.

I recommend this place for solo travelers or couples. There were a few small families with toddlers. It's super cosy. The pool is decent sized and always clean.

I stayed in the King Studio, which was the perfect space as a launchpad for my first few days in Ubud. The hotel is located in a more upscale area of Ubud, close to several art galleries and clothing boutiques. It is far enough from the bustle of Central Ubud, but close enough to access if needed (about 10 mins by scooter, which the hotel can arrange for you).

It has one of my favorite massage spas next door (Putri Bali), and several delicious restaurants within walking distance.

Value for money is spot on here.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo