“Amazing pork ribs”
Review of Warung Pondok Madu

Warung Pondok Madu
Ranked #13 of 971 Restaurants in Ubud
Price range: US$1 - US$5
Description: Our food is ready to make you happy for Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch and Dinner. Dine in or take away you decide as the taste will still awesome. Come visit us and gather with another happy people here, only at Warung Pondok Madu.
Reviewed May 4, 2018 via mobile

I had the pork ribs sambal. The pork fell off the bone, it was delicious. Staff were friendly and service was quick. I had an early dinner so I was one of few diners.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,028)

Reviewed May 3, 2018 via mobile

I had the seafood platter and my boyfriend had the bbq pork ribs, both meals were delicious! Also a really friendly staff.

Reviewed May 1, 2018 via mobile

Their signature dish paired with fried rice is really good. Highly recommend coming here and ordering this dish. I had pork ribs at the Ritz Carlton in Nusa Dua but this place is so much better. Reasonably priced as well at around 70K.

Reviewed May 1, 2018 via mobile

The food is very good, local house burger is extraordinary! Staff is super friendly as well. Nice environment we will definitely come back for the ribs

Reviewed May 1, 2018 via mobile

I came here two nights in a row. Food was great, reasonably priced. The friendliness of the staff makes all the difference, they made sure you're looked after.

Been to Warung Pondok Madu? Share your experiences!