“Dreams are made of amazing ribs”
Review of Bonito

Bonito
Ranked #46 of 926 Restaurants in Ubud
Price range: US$3 - US$20
Description: Ubud's newest fine-dining restaurant showcasing creative Indonesian and Western Fusion dishes with the freshest local ingredients found on the island
Reviewed November 12, 2017

I now live in China but spent ten years in America Sampling some of the best southern bbq in the world. I just spent one hour at bonito restaurant in Ubud and have to say. Best ribs I’ve had since my time in America.
Thank you for a great evening.

Reviewed November 12, 2017 via mobile

Ending my trip of one month in ubud Bali and I come across this stylish little eatery. They were playing super Cool music and the staff all smiling invited me in.

I was dining alone and the menu all looked great. I had the prawn spring rolls to start. Omg they were amazing. Then I had the duck that was crispy and covers with this great sauce. Served in a udon noodle broth with organic vegetables.

Thank you bonito for making it a great last night in Bali and I will be telling all my friends.

Reviewed November 10, 2017 via mobile

Very small and cosy restaurant. Some of the best food we had here at Bali. No long waiting time. Very friendly staff.

Reviewed November 4, 2017

I found Bonito to have great healthy, gluten free food optoins that were all displayed beautifully. I will definitely be back!

Reviewed November 2, 2017 via mobile

This cozy small restaurant is awesome. Great food and friendly restaurant.
We order burger lamb and duck, both were super fresh and tasty.
For dessert we order a creme brûlée and is one of my top 3. I'm a creme brûlée lover.
Not expensive at all.

Been to Bonito? Share your experiences!