All reviews first floor swimming pool is nice nice bungalows monkey forest rice including breakfast big bed tea and coffee visit ubud good size other guests enjoyed our stay walking distance field minimart towels bath
Reviewed July 21, 2016 via mobile

Ubud is beautiful in general and this was a lovely little stay outside of the hustle and bustle, but still close enough to everything we needed. Walking distance from monkey forest and Ubud Palace it had a beautiful pool and lovely vibes. Nestled amongst some rice paddies, everything you needed was on your doorstep. Simple but great value for money.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 16, 2016 via mobile

We had a great stay here. The rooms are lovely and spacious with a traditional theme. The staff are excellent willing to help anytime. The free shuttle is also brilliant even though it is a very short walk to the main areas of ubud. One bad point is the noise but we were able to sleep contently through it. Even after we had left the hotel the staff were still willing to drive us for a great price. Would recommend.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed June 7, 2016

Hotel is located on the relatively quite Bisma Jalan which is a good choice in busy Ubud. Hotel is older style with nice gardens and rooms all have a verandah or balcony. Spacious rooms although bathroom was a little tired but no problem. Breakfast included and overall good value for money. Nice breakfast and helpful staff.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed May 7, 2016 via mobile

Pros: The rooms are cheap, and seem decent value. You can also rent a cheap scooter.

Cons: the first night (in the room above reception) I was woken up at 3am, 5am and 6am by cars, motorbikes and a cockerel. The walls are very thin so all of it is super loud, and the curtains are paper thin so after 6am you also get the full light of the day to keep you up.

Second and third nights I asked to change to a quieter room. They put me at the back. I was woken up at 3.30am by a pack of feral dogs fighting in a car park outside my room. I'm not joking. The dogs seem to live there. They were fighting, crying and barking all night. Every night.

I work long hours during the week and was really looking forward to a relaxing holidays. Not at Uma Sari. Okay rooms and nice staff, but do not come here if you want to relax or sleep.

Stayed: May 2016
1  Thank Daniel M
Reviewed February 17, 2016

My girlfriend and I stayed at Uma Sari for 3 nights in the low season. After a bit of bargaining we got one of the luxury A/C rooms for a relatively low price, with breakfast included. The garden and swimming pool are lovely, as are the rooms. The personnel is friendly and helpful. You can rent a scooter for 50k per 24 hours, which is a fair price. The breakfast is basic, toast, eggs and fruit, but it's enough and it's good.

I would definitely recommend this hotel for any traveler wanting a little bit of luxury. The value for money is very good.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple