Awang Awang was exactly what we were looking for in a villa in Bali. It couldn't be any more enchanting. You feel you are in another world. It is so peaceful and beautiful. The village and rice fields are just steps away. The rice field trek was one of our best travel days ever! The staff was so wonderful - helpful in planning our days' activities and there fulfilling our every need. We highly recommend Awang Awang to anyone who wants experience Bali at it's best.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nurture body and soul in a luxury villa.A choice of 1 , 2 ,4 or 5 bedroomed villas Situated ten minutes drive from Ubud, the cultural centre of Bali, overlooking the sacred Petanu River and lush tropical jungle. It is designed according to ancient traditions. 14 Staff include a masseuse, chef, and driver. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity.ca, Agoda and Expedia so you can book your Villa Awang Awang reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Awang Awang Hotel Ubud
- Villa Awang Awang Ubud, Bali