“Excellent service! ”

Jaens Spa Ubud
Ranked #22 of 254 Spas & Wellness in Ubud
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: At Jaens Spa, our skilled practitioners offer traditional and Balinese treatments in downtown Ubud's most relaxing and blissfully surrounding. Our pampering service are done in comfortable and relaxed setting so you felt right at home. The décor uses natural healing elements such as bamboo, water, stone, natural light and plants we use natural products and hand made skin care recipes to nourish your body, mind and spirit.
Reviewed June 27, 2018 via mobile

We booked one of the spa packages, which included a massage, a facial and hair treatment. I booked online and found and they got in touch almost immediately and helped to organize everything for us. Somebody came to pick us up at our hotel and drove us to the spa. When we arrived we were given some drinks and then went for our massages. The massage was so relaxing and my body felt so much better after it! I had been traveling for a few weeks and felt quite tired and the massage really helped! After that, we had the hair cream bath and the facial - my hair and face felt so good afterwards. At the end we were given a drink and a fruit salad. I went with my parents and my partner and we all really enjoyed the experience and felt so relaxed afterwards! I would definitely recommend going here if you are in Bali!

Eni R, Manager at Jaens Spa Ubud, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2018

Dear Jtaylor

What a delightful review for us, we are happy you enjoy all the step, we are also proud of our staff who are helpful and doing good with all procedures we train to them
Hope to see you again in your next visit to ubud

Write a ReviewReviews (1,102)
All reviews
"private room"
"head massage"
in 12 reviews

Reviewed June 25, 2018 via mobile

i did a four and a half hour spa package and it was worth every penny. The massage was like magic, the scrub made my skin feel incredibly soft, the flower bath was perfect, facial treatment left my skin glowing. I had Sri and she did a wonderful job making sure everything was to my liking. this place is so clean and professional!

Reviewed June 22, 2018 via mobile

Of all or Mazda he’s in Bali during a week long holiday this was by far the best!
As a couple we were both put into the same room, had to wait a bit so we were given a free foot massage during the wait.
Incredible Balinese massage and I also had a facial.
Would highly recommend
Important- make sure you book in a day or two in advance as they’re very popular!

Reviewed June 20, 2018 via mobile

Received email booking confirmation only to be told they have no booking for me and then that the booking on their website is only a request yet noone will respond to them. Completely wasted our time and were rude about it. Usually Bali is such a pleasant and welcoming place.

Jayeng S, Owner at Jaens Spa Ubud, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2018

Dear Mr/Ms Perri

This one star review is not fair as long you never experience our spa services. Yes we received your reservation and we reply it to yo, that we were not available on the date you filled. All the room was fully booked, than we suggested you on other date. we was waiting your respond but it was no respond till you write this review.

We are thinking that you have problem with your connection, which make the email we replied not be able you read. event i checked in our sent box it was sent.

But anyway thanks you that you were interested with Jaens spa.