“Return customer ”

Jaens Spa Ubud
Ranked #23 of 253 Spas & Wellness in Ubud
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: At Jaens Spa, our skilled practitioners offer traditional and Balinese treatments in downtown Ubud's most relaxing and blissfully surrounding. Our pampering service are done in comfortable and relaxed setting so you felt right at home. The décor uses natural healing elements such as bamboo, water, stone, natural light and plants we use natural products and hand made skin care recipes to nourish your body, mind and spirit.
Reviewed July 10, 2018 via mobile

I have been here quite a few times over the last 18 months. All treatments have been good. Although all masseurs have been great, a special shout out to Melayni because she always gets my knots out. I love the post massage cassava and coconut treat! Yum. Reception staff always friendly. I also like how they offer a shower afterwards.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,097)
All reviews
"private room"
"head massage"
in 12 reviews

Reviewed July 10, 2018 via mobile

Great staff, highly recommend the hair treatments! The massages were also fantastic and I went here 3 times, every visit as good as the last.

Reviewed July 7, 2018 via mobile

We went for a Bali Relaxation Massage. It was ok.

In the beginning they ask in a form how much pressure you want and if you have any injuries. My right foot was injured so I wrote that down. The therapist completely ignored it and had to be reminded a couple times during the massage.

I also asked “deep” as the strongest pressure option and it was the lightest massage I’ve received in Bali, even though I asked for deeper massage during the treatment.

Also tea served is full of sugar. It would be nice if they asked your preference.

Reviewed June 29, 2018 via mobile

We did the aromatherapy and it was perfect. Very professional staff and amazing massage. The drinks before and after are also very nice. Strongly recommand this place!