“Great place for cocktails and Dinner ”
Review of Mingle Cafe Bar

Mingle Cafe Bar
Ranked #170 of 954 Restaurants in Ubud
Cuisines: Indonesian, Bar, Cafe
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Mingle Cafe Bar - choice of seating - downstairs on the deck or upstairs on the terrace - cocktail happy hours every day - 2 for 1 - excellent coffee - T2 teas - all-day breakfast
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Just had some cocktails and dinner at this place.. lovely atmosphere, super chill and the staff are amazing !!! Definitely going back

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My friend and I came here on one of the first nights we were in Ubud, and ended up returning two other nights because the ambiance was great, the staff were fun and friendly, and the cocktails were absolutely phenomenal!! The ginger basil margarita or mango daiquiri were all with fresh juices and ingredients..and those saying it was fake alcohol, I'm not sure what they experienced, but I can say for a fact that after a couple of their drinks I was definitely feeling it and was very much pleased with the flavour of the alcohol and beverages in general. Give them a try..the cocktails will have you coming back for more!!

Reviewed September 7, 2018 via mobile

Our favourite place on a hot day in Ubud to quench our thirst with a frozen lime mint drink. Lovely staff too.

Reviewed September 4, 2018 via mobile

I was looking forward to this place with all the great reviews. I think I was served fake alcohol here. I returned my drink it tasted so bad and I still had to pay for it.

Reviewed August 30, 2018

Went there for the happy hour and was served some incredibly bad fake alcohol. This isn't uncommon in South East Asia but I am surprised to have had this happen at a restaurant with such high ratings. When I brought the drink back to the staff they didn't acknowledge this as an issue...really poorly handled by the staff. Disappointing. I would be seriously skeptical about any of the drinks they serve there besides the Bintang.

3  Thank Andrew T

Been to Mingle Cafe Bar? Share your experiences!