“Outstanding Experience”
Review of Lembah Spa

Lembah Spa
Ranked #110 of 244 Spas & Wellness in Ubud
More attraction details
Owner description: Perched magnificently atop a gorgeous valley with spectacular views overlooking the Petanu River gorge, Lembah Spa is considered one of Bali's most tranquil settings, the perfect location for the pursuit of health and well being.Treatments have been meticulously developed combining Western knowledge with traditional, time-honored Balinese wellness techniques handed down over centuries. In fact, the name Ubud for where Viceroy Bali is located, originates from the Balinese word "obat" which literally means "herb" or "medicine". If this highland region is the centre of healing then Lembah is at its heart with unique traditions in health and healing that have given Ubud a reputation amongst spa practitioners worldwide.Bali has also been a crossroads for spa practices with a variety of techniques from Asia and Europe. Considered the finest Ubud spa, Lembah's local therapists as an example have been professionally trained over the years by accredited Swiss therapists. Note: Lembah Spa treatments are also provided in the privacy of guest villas with the exception of facials and hair treatments.
Reviewed February 17, 2016

I was taken here as a gift from my fiancé for the couples romantic package and was not disappointed. I received the best massage I've ever had, followed by a body scrub, yoghurt treatment (all to my skin requirements/preferences) then made use of the facilities which were located beautifully with the most picturesque backdrop. The staff were extremely friendly, helpful and very professional. I would highly recommend this place to anyone.

Reviewed February 16, 2016 via mobile

My girlfriend and I booked in for the Couples Treatment which consisted of a foot bath, Balinese massage, body scrub and yoghurt wrap. To finish, we were presented with a flower bath with the "I ❤ U" written in white & purple petals on a red petal background. And finally a jacuzzi facing out on to the open forrest. Tranquility, peace and beauty at it's best. The massage is 2nd to none and a truly great experience throughout.
I would highly recommend this to any couple!

Reviewed October 6, 2015 via mobile

We did the outdoor "Tropical Indulgence" right after a 6 hour tiresome Mt Batur trek. The staff was extremely professional and friendly.
The outdoor massage overlooking the green hills was just perfect. After the massage, I felt as though I was given a new fresh body!
Products are completely natural and organic.

Definitely the best spa experience. Will certainly come back someday!

Reviewed September 23, 2015

I have enjoyed with my boyfriend a romantic couples treatment! And we were pleased by such a relaxing and peaceful place. The view to the valleys of Ubud were gorgeous! We loved the balinese traditional massage. And the flower bath was really relaxing! thank you for such a great service!