“Most relaxing experience ever”
Review of Lembah Spa

Lembah Spa
Ranked #106 of 218 Spas & Wellness in Ubud
More attraction details
Owner description: Perched magnificently atop a gorgeous valley with spectacular views overlooking the Petanu River gorge, Lembah Spa is considered one of Bali's most tranquil settings, the perfect location for the pursuit of health and well being.Treatments have been meticulously developed combining Western knowledge with traditional, time-honored Balinese wellness techniques handed down over centuries. In fact, the name Ubud for where Viceroy Bali is located, originates from the Balinese word "obat" which literally means "herb" or "medicine". If this highland region is the centre of healing then Lembah is at its heart with unique traditions in health and healing that have given Ubud a reputation amongst spa practitioners worldwide.Bali has also been a crossroads for spa practices with a variety of techniques from Asia and Europe. Considered the finest Ubud spa, Lembah's local therapists as an example have been professionally trained over the years by accredited Swiss therapists. Note: Lembah Spa treatments are also provided in the privacy of guest villas with the exception of facials and hair treatments.
Reviewed 16 January 2017

I went to Lembah spa with a friend for a facial and massage -- it was by far the best massage I had while in Bali (many to choose from) and the most relaxing day on our trip. It will be hard to return to spas in NYC after this!

Reviewed 24 August 2016

I have visited Lembah Spa several times. The results exceed expectations. Every time a different specialist was taking care of me. Every time with with different style, but always with superior kindness, professionalism and great spirit.

The facial treatment with Introceutical Cosmetics. My skin has a difficult time in Bali with the humidity and heavy traffic. I have tried number of cosmetologists. Only at Viceroy's Spa I have seen positive results. Actually dramatic results. My skin got back to normal after 3 treatments. The specialists are very professional, kind and great personalities. I tried Rejuvinate and Opulence from Facial Menue. Both are super fantastic.

The Balinese Massage was the best I ever tried so far in Bali. The preassure was ideal. I never needed to correct anything to feel right or more comfortable. I was reborn and my mood and energy was never better.

I highly recommend! You will enjoy both the treatments and the superior surroundings!

1  Thank Alisa D
Reviewed 17 February 2016

I was taken here as a gift from my fiancé for the couples romantic package and was not disappointed. I received the best massage I've ever had, followed by a body scrub, yoghurt treatment (all to my skin requirements/preferences) then made use of the facilities which were located beautifully with the most picturesque backdrop. The staff were extremely friendly, helpful and very professional. I would highly recommend this place to anyone.

Reviewed 16 February 2016 via mobile

My girlfriend and I booked in for the Couples Treatment which consisted of a foot bath, Balinese massage, body scrub and yoghurt wrap. To finish, we were presented with a flower bath with the "I ❤ U" written in white & purple petals on a red petal background. And finally a jacuzzi facing out on to the open forrest. Tranquility, peace and beauty at it's best. The massage is 2nd to none and a truly great experience throughout.
I would highly recommend this to any couple!

Reviewed 6 October 2015 via mobile

We did the outdoor "Tropical Indulgence" right after a 6 hour tiresome Mt Batur trek. The staff was extremely professional and friendly.
The outdoor massage overlooking the green hills was just perfect. After the massage, I felt as though I was given a new fresh body!
Products are completely natural and organic.

Definitely the best spa experience. Will certainly come back someday!