Review Highlights
Outstanding

Stayed at the Viceroy and had the great pleasure to relax at their gorgeous spa. Besides the... read more

Reviewed September 12, 2017
samgomez10131987
Lapu Lapu, Philippines
Sublime

We stayed at the Viceroy in January 2017 and treated ourselves to a one hour massage at the Lembah... read more

Reviewed January 17, 2017

from US$65.00
from US$50.00
from US$50.00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed August 24, 2016

I have visited Lembah Spa several times. The results exceed expectations. Every time a different specialist was taking care of me. Every time with with different style, but always with superior kindness, professionalism and great spirit.

The facial treatment with Introceutical Cosmetics. My skin has a difficult time in Bali with the humidity and heavy traffic. I have tried number of cosmetologists. Only at Viceroy's Spa I have seen positive results. Actually dramatic results. My skin got back to normal after 3 treatments. The specialists are very professional, kind and great personalities. I tried Rejuvinate and Opulence from Facial Menue. Both are super fantastic.

The Balinese Massage was the best I ever tried so far in Bali. The preassure was ideal. I never needed to correct anything to feel right or more comfortable. I was reborn and my mood and energy was never better.

I highly recommend! You will enjoy both the treatments and the superior surroundings!

1  Thank Alisa D
Reviewed February 17, 2016

I was taken here as a gift from my fiancé for the couples romantic package and was not disappointed. I received the best massage I've ever had, followed by a body scrub, yoghurt treatment (all to my skin requirements/preferences) then made use of the facilities which were located beautifully with the most picturesque backdrop. The staff were extremely friendly, helpful and very professional. I would highly recommend this place to anyone.

Reviewed February 16, 2016 via mobile

My girlfriend and I booked in for the Couples Treatment which consisted of a foot bath, Balinese massage, body scrub and yoghurt wrap. To finish, we were presented with a flower bath with the "I ❤ U" written in white & purple petals on a red petal background. And finally a jacuzzi facing out on to the open forrest. Tranquility, peace and beauty at it's best. The massage is 2nd to none and a truly great experience throughout.
I would highly recommend this to any couple!

Reviewed October 6, 2015 via mobile

We did the outdoor "Tropical Indulgence" right after a 6 hour tiresome Mt Batur trek. The staff was extremely professional and friendly.
The outdoor massage overlooking the green hills was just perfect. After the massage, I felt as though I was given a new fresh body!
Products are completely natural and organic.

Definitely the best spa experience. Will certainly come back someday!

Reviewed September 23, 2015

I have enjoyed with my boyfriend a romantic couples treatment! And we were pleased by such a relaxing and peaceful place. The view to the valleys of Ubud were gorgeous! We loved the balinese traditional massage. And the flower bath was really relaxing! thank you for such a great service!