Tamarind Spa at Murni's Houses
Open today: 10:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
Great massage!

We had the Honeymoon package which isn't cheap but it is a half day service. We were able to book... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Jade J
4 Hands Massage is a new experience

My wife surprised me with the 90-minute 4 Hands Massage for my birthday. It was an amazing... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
James R

Recommended experiences in and around Ubud
from US$29.00
from US$35.00
from US$35.00
from US$45.00
More Info
All reviews balinese massage sound of running water green tea scrub deep tissue massage foot bath yogurt great massage professional staff fell asleep hour treatment relaxing experience full body couples massage welcome drink central ubud our honeymoon therapist
Reviewed September 8, 2018 via mobile

The staff at Murni’s were fantastic, they catered for every need and spoilt us rotten! After booking the 5.5hr spa package we would defiantly recommend and go back every day on holiday!

Date of experience: September 2018
Murni W, Owner at Tamarind Spa at Murni's Houses, responded to this reviewResponded September 8, 2018

Thank you for recommending Tamarind Spa. It will be great to see you every day - actually many people do that - and sometines stay at Murni's Houses to be close! I'm delighted that the staff were all fantastic. Best wishes, Murni

Reviewed September 7, 2018

I had an amazingly relaxed experience at Tamarind Spa at Murni's Houses. Me and two friends were staying in Ubud, Bali and enjoyed a day at the Tamarind Spa. We took a Special bath. Got a Traditional Balinese Massage (those little women are quite strong!), a scrub with green tea and yoghurt afterwards, then after a shower we got a flower bath with ginger tea and fruits and a facial treatment. I felt so refreshed afterwards. Very nice environment also. Strongly recommend!

Date of experience: August 2018
Murni W, Owner at Tamarind Spa at Murni's Houses, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2018

Thank you for strongly recommending Tamarind Spa. I'm very pleased that you had an amazing, relaxing experience, and felt very refreshed afterwards. I'm delighted that you liked the nice environment also. Best wishes, Murni.

Reviewed September 5, 2018

We were staying in Ubud and looking for a good spa. We had the Balinese massage and foot reflexology massage. We were taken care of and it felt great.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Murni W, Owner at Tamarind Spa at Murni's Houses, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2018

I'm delighted that the massages felt great and the prices were fair. Thank you for visiting. I hope you're having a great time in Ubud. Best wishes, Murni.

Reviewed September 2, 2018 via mobile

Very professional service!
Nice and clean. Lovely people!!
My partner and I spend the best 3 hours of our trip there.

Fantastic place to relax and rejuvenate.

Date of experience: September 2018
Murni W, Owner at Tamarind Spa at Murni's Houses, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2018

I'm delighted that you and your partner spent the best 3 hours of your trip at Tamarind Spa and it was a fantastic place. I hope that you can return. Best wishes, Murni.

Reviewed August 27, 2018

Deep tissues massage was totally what I needed... a professionnel and strong structure..Clean, quiet, kindness... beautiful... it worth going to Tamarind SPA..

Date of experience: August 2018
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Murni W, Owner at Tamarind Spa at Murni's Houses, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2018

I'm delighted that Tamarind Spa was able to give you what you needed. I hope that you're having a great time in Ubud. Best wishes, Murni.