Tamarind Spa at Murni's Houses
Open today: 10:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
Myriad of options, private and tranquil

I went through reviews for a number of places and poked my nose into a few spas, before finally... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
Tanyaam
Sydney, Australia
via mobile
BEST 3.5 HOURS EVER

My boyfriend & I booked the Valentine’s Couple Massage on our trip to Bali. I’ve never gotten a... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
makenasimpson
Irvine, California
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Ubud
from US$26.00
from US$50.00
from US$15.00
from US$43.00
More Info
All reviews balinese massage sound of running water deep tissue massage green tea foot bath yogurt salt scrub professional staff fell asleep great massage hour treatment relaxing experience minute massage full body couples massage central ubud welcome drink
Reviewed September 11, 2018 via mobile

I wasn’t sure what to expect during my stay at Murni’s but was pleasantly surprised by my accommodations. The hotel is connected to the Tamarind Spa which, I booked for a couple’s massage. My treatment was great and the experience was enjoyable.
We booked a smaller room on the second floor. The updated room was immaculate and well supplied with nice linens.
Our Murni’s Big Breakfast was excellent and prepared fresh daily. Murni’s is in a great location and within walking distance to downtown Ubud. I hope, to visit again.

Date of experience: September 2018
Murni W, Owner at Tamarind Spa at Murni's Houses, responded to this reviewResponded September 14, 2018

Thank you for the wonderful review and photos - and for staying at Murni's Houses. I'm delighted that your room was immaculate and the treatment at Tamarind Spa was great. We also hope to see you again. Best wishes, Murni.

Reviewed September 11, 2018

A must do! Top quality all the way around. My oasis in Ubud! My experience was so fantastic that I had to try them all. 3 massages in 3 days. Heaven!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thank you for coming for massages three days in a row. You will have really benefitted from that. I'm delighted that the experiemce was fantastic. Thank you for recommending Tamarind Spa. Best wishes, Murni.

Reviewed September 10, 2018

I enjoyed the special bath treatment very much. Great massages and very friendly employees, also very clean and a beautiful environment. The only critique I can give is the fact that the only tea they offered was a ginger tea, but not everyone (like me) likes ginger. But overall this was a great experience, not expensive at all and I would recommend this place to everyone!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

I'm very pleased that you experienced great massages and very friendly employees, and Tamarind Spa was very clean and a beautiful environment. That's great. By the way we are now offering a choice of teas on arrival. Best wishes, Murni.

Reviewed September 8, 2018 via mobile

The staff at Murni’s were fantastic, they catered for every need and spoilt us rotten! After booking the 5.5hr spa package we would defiantly recommend and go back every day on holiday!

Date of experience: September 2018
Murni W, Owner at Tamarind Spa at Murni's Houses, responded to this reviewResponded September 8, 2018

Thank you for recommending Tamarind Spa. It will be great to see you every day - actually many people do that - and sometines stay at Murni's Houses to be close! I'm delighted that the staff were all fantastic. Best wishes, Murni

Reviewed September 7, 2018

I had an amazingly relaxed experience at Tamarind Spa at Murni's Houses. Me and two friends were staying in Ubud, Bali and enjoyed a day at the Tamarind Spa. We took a Special bath. Got a Traditional Balinese Massage (those little women are quite strong!), a scrub with green tea and yoghurt afterwards, then after a shower we got a flower bath with ginger tea and fruits and a facial treatment. I felt so refreshed afterwards. Very nice environment also. Strongly recommend!

Date of experience: August 2018
Murni W, Owner at Tamarind Spa at Murni's Houses, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2018

Thank you for strongly recommending Tamarind Spa. I'm very pleased that you had an amazing, relaxing experience, and felt very refreshed afterwards. I'm delighted that you liked the nice environment also. Best wishes, Murni.