Biyukukung Suites and Spa
US$178
US$580
US$447
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$697/night.

US$188
US$143
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$164/night.

US$74
US$61
US$264
US$209
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$259/night.

US$277
US$254
US$153
US$109
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$131/night.

US$125
US$90
Travelocity
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$105/night.

All reviewsbathroom downstairsricebamboo housemonkey forestyoga barndeluxe roomjl hanomanlarge supermarketwalking distancestandard rooms areubud palacefruit platterart marketair conmain ubudvery pleasant staymosquito repellent
Reviewed 17 April 2011

We stayed in a deluxe room. When we checked in we were expecting a double level room, but were disappointed when shown to a single level room (which was also a deluxe apparently). The deluxe room was basic, I'm not sure how it differs from a standard room. A few negatives were: bathroom was very unclean (shower alcove and toilet seat) and the double bed was two single mattresses pushed together which meant there was a gap in the middle of the bed. If you want a sleep in then it is very difficult due to roosters near by rising at 4 a.m! which some people might find nice.
The location was great, the pool area lovely and the check in process was fine.
The main reason I wouldn't recommend was the shower was very dirty, and when we asked for someone to come clean they sent someone straight away which was great, however the cleaner simply wiped over the floor with a damp cloth and that was it.
If the room was cleaner and the beds more comfortable it would have been a great find. Maybe this will improve.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tomsingers
Reviewed 22 March 2011

We arrive there and from the first hour we felt like at home, the staff was very friendly, then we met the owner and his best friend and they took care of us like anywhere else.
We had a 2 floors room with the biggest bathtub we've never seen on the ground floor and the room on the second floor with an amazing view on the rice fields, every thing looked new, very clean and confortable.
We spend Nyepe wich it s their new years so we couldn't go out of the hotel until the next day and we were a little bit disapointed but finally it was perfect because of this amazing swimmming pool, and the room was so nice that it was pleasure to stay ther and do nothing the all day.
So to resume it's definetly the kind of place i'll recommend to all the travelers to meet the locals, they'll give you the best advice to move around Ubud, and to relax !!!

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 February 2011

Our extended family of 11 stayed here in Jan11, for 4 nights. My husband & myself had also previously stayed here for 6 nights in December. We stayed both times in the 1st room which can be quite noisy in the mornings. Our family also had 4 of the new rooms at the end of the property, which were lovely. All the rooms have a fantastic view of the rice paddy from their porch and are equiped with TV and all the mod cons you need to be comfortable. The spa treatments are great value and we all had massages and the girls had relaxing facials. The pool is fantastic after a hot day in Ubud and the staff are always helpful and curtious. I would recommend this hotel to anyone that wants to be near great restaurants and close to the shopping in Monkey forest road. We will definetly stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 January 2011

I booked this hotel through their website for USD70 deluxe room which included 1 hr spa and welcome fruits. But when we arrived, there's no welcome fruit, which was fine, but when I tried to book for the complementary spa, the receptionist told me it's not included in the price, even though I told him it's stated in their website and I confirmed it through email! He said he'll check with the manager the next day. When I asked him again the next day, he couldn't confirm with me as the manager wasn't around. I had to keep asking him throughout the day until he finally relented when I told him I have the email to prove it and let me have the 1 hr complementary spa. His attitude was quite disappointing especially for Bali as everyone in Bali is usually so accommodating and helpful.

The room is split level where the bathroom is downstairs and the bedroom is upstairs through a very narrow staircase. The bedroom is quite clean and comfortable. But the bathroom downstairs is dirty, the toilet seat is very old and stained, the shower area feels sandy and dirty. The cupboards were mouldy and very dusty. There are also loads of insects due to the closeness to the padi fields. The staircase is too narrow and steep, and it gets a bit much going up and down to the bathroom esp at night.

I wouldn't stay here again. It's way overpriced for what we got.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank fepsos
Reviewed 29 December 2010

My wife and I have stayed here 3 times in the last 3 years, we love it, we split it up with the oberoi and find the contrast of ubud and seminyak ideal, the hotel is friendly but not over attentive, just what you need after the oberoi.

Whilst we keep venturing to smarter hotels we come back after the Maya, to resorty and komeneka, weird vibe we find it suits our needs.

It is also walking distance into town but excellent views and great swimming pool overlooking rice paddies, it is ideal for self sufficient types or after to much attention.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled as a couple