“Review”

Atman Kafe
Ranked #208 of 934 Restaurants in Ubud
Cuisines: Asian, Australian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Atman Nourish Kafe has a wide variety of Vegan, Vegetarian, Gluten-Free and Raw options available. This cafe is the sister to Atman Kafe, offering an ever-expanding menu including Raw, Vegan and Vegetarian Desserts, Gluten-Free Options, Main Meals, Tapas Menu, Soups, Salads and many healthy snacks and baked goods. The ambience is relaxed and staff are friendly and attentive.
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

I ordered a pizza with chicken and it still had some bones inside, did not know thats even possible, also when finished tryed to get the waiters attention for 15 minutes, but they never even looked at our direction.

Reviewed April 2, 2018

Yesterday, i was do a little trip in Ubud, it was bit crowd and bit hot in Ubud. After long drive from Canggu, i try Atman Cafe and it was very nice Vegan Food there. Nice & friendly staff. We definitely come back and recommend this restaurant.

Thank you very much......

1  Thank Wtoto
Reviewed March 27, 2018 via mobile

This place has huge potential but is being very let down. The menu is vast and interesting and the restaurant looks the part but staff and service is below par. I was forgotten about on several occasions. Eventually I gave up and got up to order and to pay, and was met at the counter with aggression and hostility by the waitress bc I had left my seat, she snatched the payment out of my hand and got well within my comfort zone. My breakfast was made and again I was forgotten about bc once it arrived (very late) it was stone cold and I had to re order.
I'm not normally one to write negative reviews I usually get much greater pleasure through complementing people, but i have been left very upset

Reviewed March 27, 2018 via mobile

Decided to go there after all the rave in TA. The music was annoying and the cv cameras are everywhere which didn’t make us comfortable being watched from all angles while eating and chilling. The menu is a book and you can see that they has it all, no speciality there. The food is overpriced, bland and not tasty. Would not recommend it.

Reviewed March 27, 2018

Stopped by for afternoon coffee and snacks. Disappointed.
The coffee tasted weird, and later gave both of us headaches. Never experienced such a thing from drinking coffee.
Snacks/desserts were overpriced, too dry, and tasteless.
Will not be back.