“Best food in Ubud”

Cuisines: Healthy, Cafe
Good for: View, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

We went there for lunch and drinks. It was one of the best meals I had in Ubud. And the prices are fair. I would say even too low.

Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

This little cafe happened to be steps away from our accommodations and we are so lucky it was! We ate here daily and attempted to work through the menu. We were never disappointed with our choices. Both meat and veggie options were fresh, healthy, and delicious!!! As others have written, it is not fast food but worth the wait as everything is prepared fresh. We brought a deck of cards and enjoyed the view and chatting with others who also ate here regularly. Yellow Flower Cafe is one of the things I will miss most when I have to head home.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

I went to Ubud for a yoga retreat and came across this amazing little cafe. I ate lunch there everyday for seven days because I wanted to try as many things on the menu. So pleased I did. I loved everything.

1  Thank Melinda A
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

The food here is super fresh, naturally divine. Do not miss the energy bowl! Banana pancakes, french omelete, chocolate smoothie, F.A.T (fetta and avo toast)... the list goes on. Not to mention the view.... love it!

Reviewed 5 September 2017

This little gem is well worth the trek! The menu is simple but delicious, the staff don't push you out once you've eaten, they let you sit there and take in the surroundings. This does mean it can be hard to get a spot, however if you are visiting yellow flower you don't want to be in a rush ... it's all about relaxing and taking it all in. Food was flawless, the smoothie bowl was one of the best i had. Fritters were tasty, everything was lovely! A must do!