2,494 results
All reviews dala spa yoga barn petani restaurant monkey forest rice afternoon tea beautiful hotel a la carte breakfast yogurt rain shower rooms are spacious paddy fields breakfast menu restaurants and shops deluxe room our honeymoon the main street
Reviewed April 1, 2017

i Strayed there for 5 nights, i really enjoyed every second, stating with hotel location it's in the center near shops and lot of attraction, adding to this, Alaya can arrange a trips for you, and they have their guides also (for us Jonny joined us and he was helpful and i highly recommend him).
On the other side the staff were really nice and friendly, the food was really amazing, and it is clean and well serviced.
One point from my side they should add in house laundry service and Halal Food .

Thank you Alaya for this unforgettable experience ..

Room tip: higher floors are better, with a good view on the rice field
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Alayahotels, General Manager at Alaya Resort Ubud, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2017

Dear Abeer A,

Greetings from Alaya Resort Ubud.

Thank you for your positive comment here at TripAdvisor.

Through this comment I believe that you enjoyed your stay with us and this is how I'm proud of my team who your stay flawless. Please allow us to take your comments and use it as improvement opportunities for us to ensure fine tuning is made in the future.

On behalf of them, allow me to welcoming you back here to stay with us in the near future.

General Manage

Reviewed March 31, 2017 via mobile

I was in Bali for the whole month of Feb. and stayed the Alaya Resort hotel for just three nights towards the end of that visit. Without hesitation, I'd rebook the Alaya resort, and stay there again—because it's perfectly located at the center of all the action and shopping in Ubud, yet super quiet. My room was large, very well furnished (with a very comfortable bed). It also had a great shower, and view of the pool area. If I could change one thing it would be the air conditioning system, which was nearly too powerful for the space—it over cooled, if that's possible.

Breakfast was included. I found the food and service at the front restaurant better than the one far from the street.

Service was excellent. Just don't crack any jokes with the receiving bell man about your luggage—as I did, saying "Oh right, my garbage," and he took that to mean that I wanted the item I was referring to (athletic clothes in a plastic bad) tossed. Initially two of three bags made it to my room. Eventually the third one followed—all intact. They pulled it all together, and given my joke the delivery delay was really my fault. All good.

I can highly recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear DDMMVV,

Greetings from Alaya Resort Ubud.

Thank you for your short and meaningful review at Tripadvisor regarding your recent stay at our resort.

I am glad to learn that you have memorable experience at Alaya Resort Ubud and you were enjoyed our resort and its facilities and location.

On behalf of my entire team, we are looking forward to welcoming you here again to stay with us.

Reviewed March 31, 2017

Thank you for a perfect stay! Each detail beautiful and thought out, room service faultless and service exceptional. Nile and Aye where absolutely amazing - thank you. Highly recommend this magical place.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed March 29, 2017 via mobile

One of our highlights. Loved it and we decided to extend our stay it was so fabulous.

Staff are off the scale friendly and helpful. I've stayed in a lot of hotels and resorts. This was easily my best experience. Easily! I want to go back to Bali jus to stay here.

It's very unique how they have integrated the resort into the environment. Truly blissful.

I miss it :-(

Date of stay: February 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Alayahotels, General Manager at Alaya Resort Ubud, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2017

Dear Cory W,

Greetings from Alaya Resort Ubud.

Thank you for sharing your experience stay at Tripadvisor.

I am very thankful for the opportunity and trust given to craft memorable experience for you. It is the most gratifying thing for us knowing that you loved the resort and its facilities as well as the services.

Allow me and all my team looking forward to welcoming you to stay with us again in the near future.

Reviewed March 29, 2017

Alaya is a lovely resort, beautifuly set amongst rice paddies, right next to the Monkey Forest. It is such a shame that our stay there over the Silence Day in Bali was spoiled by a bunch of arogant, rowdy, disrespectful people who terrorised all other guests with their behaviour. A number of complaints were made to the hotel staff, unfortunatelly to no avail.
The other thing - why only one of the two restaurants were open on a day we were not allowed to leave the resort due to the Nyepi tradition? Personnel was doing its absolute best to satisfy everybody's requests over the dinner time, but they were struggling for no good reason.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Alayahotels, General Manager at Alaya Resort Ubud, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2017

Dear Andrzej B,

Thank you very much for your candid review of your recent stay at our resort. Your feedback is extremely valuable to us, as we strive to improve with each and every stay. I greatly appreciate your comments about aspects of the pool service during the Silence Day in Bali. We have tried several times to reminds each guest to respect others while using the pool facility, however we are sorry that we have not been able to resolve this, sometimes this is out of our control.

I would also thank you for highlighting the restaurant service, your comment is valid and we will review again to open the 2 restaurant for the next year Silence Day to ensure better service rendered to every guest staying with us.

I hope that I can convince you to change your mind about another visit to our property. Please reach out to me directly at gm.ubud@alayahotels.com if you would be willing to give us a chance to turn your experience around. It would be such a pleasure to personally welcome you back home to our resort.

With much appreciation,