Alaya Resort Ubud
US$285
US$200
US$119
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$179/night.

US$183
US$93
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$140/night.

US$91
US$72
Hotels.com
US$194
US$163
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$194/night.

US$276
US$182
US$756
US$335
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$416/night.

US$185
US$129
US$731
US$616
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$754/night.

2,311 results
All reviewsdala spayoga barnpetani restaurantmonkey forestriceafternoon teabeautiful hotelyogurta la carte breakfastrain showerrooms are spaciouslocation was perfectpaddy fieldsbreakfast menudeluxe roomour honeymoonthe main street
Reviewed April 1, 2017

We arrived at 0100 and tired from the journey were just happy to be checked in and given a room (134). We were escorted to our room and helped with bags etc and on opening the door were greeted by a wonderful clean beautifully appointed room. In the morning when we were awoken by an earthquake! we went out onto the patio to find we had access to the gardens and the pool was literally 20m away. The breakfast is excellent and although the choices are limited the quality and quantity is outstanding. And all delivered by the most friendly welcoming staff, but all of Bali is blessed with lovely people. Ubud is fantastic and it takes about 15-20 mins to walk into town or about 2 hours if you are with my wife and stop in every shop! We loved our 4 night stay and my only complaint is that it was too short.

Room Tip: Ground floor, facing the gardens. Close to the pool if you can.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed April 1, 2017

i Strayed there for 5 nights, i really enjoyed every second, stating with hotel location it's in the center near shops and lot of attraction, adding to this, Alaya can arrange a trips for you, and they have their guides also (for us Jonny joined us and he was helpful and i highly recommend him).
On the other side the staff were really nice and friendly, the food was really amazing, and it is clean and well serviced.
One point from my side they should add in house laundry service and Halal Food .

Thank you Alaya for this unforgettable experience ..

Room Tip: higher floors are better, with a good view on the rice field
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
Alayahotels, General Manager at Alaya Resort Ubud, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2017

Dear Abeer A,

Greetings from Alaya Resort Ubud.

Thank you for your positive comment here at TripAdvisor.

Through this comment I believe that you enjoyed your stay with us and this is how I'm proud of my team who your stay flawless. Please allow us to take your comments and use it as improvement opportunities for us to ensure fine tuning is made in the future.

On behalf of them, allow me to welcoming you back here to stay with us in the near future.

General Manage

Reviewed March 31, 2017 via mobile

I was in Bali for the whole month of Feb. and stayed the Alaya Resort hotel for just three nights towards the end of that visit. Without hesitation, I'd rebook the Alaya resort, and stay there again—because it's perfectly located at the center of all the action and shopping in Ubud, yet super quiet. My room was large, very well furnished (with a very comfortable bed). It also had a great shower, and view of the pool area. If I could change one thing it would be the air conditioning system, which was nearly too powerful for the space—it over cooled, if that's possible.

Breakfast was included. I found the food and service at the front restaurant better than the one far from the street.

Service was excellent. Just don't crack any jokes with the receiving bell man about your luggage—as I did, saying "Oh right, my garbage," and he took that to mean that I wanted the item I was referring to (athletic clothes in a plastic bad) tossed. Initially two of three bags made it to my room. Eventually the third one followed—all intact. They pulled it all together, and given my joke the delivery delay was really my fault. All good.

I can highly recommend this hotel.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo

Dear DDMMVV,

Greetings from Alaya Resort Ubud.

Thank you for your short and meaningful review at Tripadvisor regarding your recent stay at our resort.

I am glad to learn that you have memorable experience at Alaya Resort Ubud and you were enjoyed our resort and its facilities and location.

On behalf of my entire team, we are looking forward to welcoming you here again to stay with us.

Reviewed March 31, 2017

Thank you for a perfect stay! Each detail beautiful and thought out, room service faultless and service exceptional. Nile and Aye where absolutely amazing - thank you. Highly recommend this magical place.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed March 29, 2017 via mobile

One of our highlights. Loved it and we decided to extend our stay it was so fabulous.

Staff are off the scale friendly and helpful. I've stayed in a lot of hotels and resorts. This was easily my best experience. Easily! I want to go back to Bali jus to stay here.

It's very unique how they have integrated the resort into the environment. Truly blissful.

I miss it :-(

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Alayahotels, General Manager at Alaya Resort Ubud, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2017

Dear Cory W,

Greetings from Alaya Resort Ubud.

Thank you for sharing your experience stay at Tripadvisor.

I am very thankful for the opportunity and trust given to craft memorable experience for you. It is the most gratifying thing for us knowing that you loved the resort and its facilities as well as the services.

Allow me and all my team looking forward to welcoming you to stay with us again in the near future.