2,458 results
All reviews dala spa yoga barn petani restaurant monkey forest afternoon tea rice fields beautiful hotel a la carte breakfast yogurt rain shower location was perfect rooms are spacious breakfast menu restaurants and shops deluxe room our honeymoon the main street
Reviewed April 5, 2017

This resort is absolutely beautiful. It is in a great location, right on the edge of town, so within walking distance of shops, cafes, Monkey Forest, Ubud markets etc. The staff are simply amazing, so professional and just lovely people. We ate in the restaurant a couple of times and the food was great, with really good live music as well. I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: If you can, avoid the rooms that look out onto the pool as these are not so private.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Lula P
Alayahotels, General Manager at Alaya Resort Ubud, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2017

Dear Lula P,

Greetings from Alaya Resort Ubud.

Thank you for your kind time to share your experience to other readers here at TripAdvisor.

I am glad to learn that you've enjoyed our resorts and its facilities, service as well as the cuisine.

Allow me and my team to welcoming you here on the near future.

Reviewed April 5, 2017

Alaya Resort Ubud is situated at a very good location. There are many souvenir shops and restaurants along the street where the resort is located. The resort has 2 restaurants where we had our breakfast and the food was great. The room which we stayed was nice, large and very clean. We had a massage at the hotel's spa (Dala Spa) and the service was very good. On top of everything, the service and attitude of the hotel staff was great.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank LilianChee

Dear LilianChee,

Greetings from Alaya Resort Ubud.

Thank you for your short and wonderful review regarding your stay here at our resorts.

I’m glad to read that you had a wonderful holiday at our resort. Thank you for highlighting the outstanding of DaLa Spa to the readers.

Once again, thank you and I do hope to have the pleasure to welcome you back in the future and certainly hope that your next stay will be as enjoyable as your previous one.

Reviewed April 4, 2017

Rooms are awesome - clean. Best bed we slept on in Bali!
Staff are friendly and helpful!
pool clean.
Breakfast delicious.
Front restaurant is delicious and made awesome cocktails!
Situated in rice paddies which is very cool!

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Alayahotels, General Manager at Alaya Resort Ubud, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2017

Dear felicity77,

Greetings from Alaya Resort Ubud.

Thank you for your short and meaningful review at TripAdvisor.

By this review, I believe you have a wonderful experience as well as you enjoyed the resort and its facilities.

Thank you once again, allow me to welcoming you back here on the thousand temple island of Bali.

Reviewed April 3, 2017

The hotel is very centrally located with shops, ATM machines, supermarket and restaurants very close by. The room was clean, spacious and well appointed. I enjoyed sitting on our patio overlooking the rice fields. Such a treat! The spa is so beautiful and the moment you come in, you feel relaxed. The Balinese massage I had was one of the best I have had! What was even more important and which made our stay very pleasant was the professionalism and friendly attitude of all the staff. They were ever ready to be of assistance.
One thing which the hotel could do is to provide guests with information on what to do in case of an earthquake. While we were sleeping one early morning in March 2017, we heard the windows and sliding doors rattle and shake quite strongly and knew that we were experiencing an earthquake. Luckily it was soon over and nothing disastrous happened and everyone went on with their daily routine. I am aware that earthquakes are not unusual for Bali but am wondering if the hotel provides information on how guests could respond more quickly to earthquakes?
Many guests may come from countries which are not prone to such disasters and may not know how to react quick enough. Perhaps there is information readily available but I overlooked it.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank MichelleS9557
Alayahotels, General Manager at Alaya Resort Ubud, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2017

Dear Michele S,

Greetings from Alaya Resort Ubud.

Thank you for your kind time to share your experience with us at TripAdvisor.

I am glad to learn that you've enjoyed our resorts and its facilities, service as well as the location. Please allow us to take your comments and use it as improvement opportunities for us to ensure fine tuning is made in the future.

On behalf of my entire team, we are looking forward to welcoming you here again to stay with us.

Reviewed April 2, 2017 via mobile

This hotel was a located in the main road in Ubud within walking distance to supermarket, shops, ATM, and attractions such as the Monkey Forest, the Market and the Palace. Room was very spacious with a beautiful view to the rice fields. Private open shower concept which I consider very romantic however can be closed by the used of curtains. Two restaurants with excellent thai food options. Staff is extremely friendly. The Spa treatments are fabulous.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ninamari56

Dear Ninamari56,

Greetings from Alaya Resort Ubud.

Thank you for your short and meaningful review at TripAdvisor.

It is glad to know that you were impressed by the service of our team and you were enjoyed the resort and its facilities and also the location. Your comments are important to us as we continue to refine the level of service we extend to our guests.

Sure, allow me to welcome you back to the resort in the near future to have another memorable experience.