2,494 results
All reviews dala spa yoga barn petani restaurant monkey forest rice afternoon tea beautiful hotel a la carte breakfast yogurt rain shower rooms are spacious paddy fields breakfast menu restaurants and shops deluxe room our honeymoon the main street
Reviewed April 6, 2017

Alaya is an awesome place to stay in Ubud. Staff is really welcoming and friendly, the restaurants are great and the rooms are quiet, beautiful and clean. At the center of the town it's an opportunity not to be missed!

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Alayahotels, General Manager at Alaya Resort Ubud, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2017

Dear kim0uche,

Greetings from Alaya Resort Ubud.

Thank you for write a comment and complimentary review of our resort on TripAdvisor.

I am most delighted to know that you have enjoyed your experience here as well as you enjoyed our facilities, service and location.

Allow me on behalf of my entire team, to welcoming you back at Alaya Resort Ubud and this island of thousand temples.

Reviewed April 5, 2017

Our check-in didn't get off to the smoothest start as we were told only upon arrival that the hotel is full/somthing wrong with drainage in our supposed room and that we were moved to Alaya Jembawan instead, which is newer, smaller and located off a pitch dark alley from restayrants.

We moved back on the 3rd day. Staff is helpful and drive us around whenever they could. Would still recommend to friends coming to Ubud for the first time.

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed April 5, 2017

This resort is absolutely beautiful. It is in a great location, right on the edge of town, so within walking distance of shops, cafes, Monkey Forest, Ubud markets etc. The staff are simply amazing, so professional and just lovely people. We ate in the restaurant a couple of times and the food was great, with really good live music as well. I would definitely stay here again.

Room tip: If you can, avoid the rooms that look out onto the pool as these are not so private.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank 286lulap

Dear Lula P,

Greetings from Alaya Resort Ubud.

Thank you for your kind time to share your experience to other readers here at TripAdvisor.

I am glad to learn that you've enjoyed our resorts and its facilities, service as well as the cuisine.

Allow me and my team to welcoming you here on the near future.

Reviewed April 5, 2017

Alaya Resort Ubud is situated at a very good location. There are many souvenir shops and restaurants along the street where the resort is located. The resort has 2 restaurants where we had our breakfast and the food was great. The room which we stayed was nice, large and very clean. We had a massage at the hotel's spa (Dala Spa) and the service was very good. On top of everything, the service and attitude of the hotel staff was great.

1  Thank LilianChee

Dear LilianChee,

Greetings from Alaya Resort Ubud.

Thank you for your short and wonderful review regarding your stay here at our resorts.

I’m glad to read that you had a wonderful holiday at our resort. Thank you for highlighting the outstanding of DaLa Spa to the readers.

Once again, thank you and I do hope to have the pleasure to welcome you back in the future and certainly hope that your next stay will be as enjoyable as your previous one.

Reviewed April 4, 2017

Rooms are awesome - clean. Best bed we slept on in Bali!
Staff are friendly and helpful!
pool clean.
Breakfast delicious.
Front restaurant is delicious and made awesome cocktails!
Situated in rice paddies which is very cool!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Alayahotels, General Manager at Alaya Resort Ubud, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2017

Dear felicity77,

Greetings from Alaya Resort Ubud.

Thank you for your short and meaningful review at TripAdvisor.

By this review, I believe you have a wonderful experience as well as you enjoyed the resort and its facilities.

Thank you once again, allow me to welcoming you back here on the thousand temple island of Bali.