2,420 results
All reviewsdala spayoga barnpetani restaurantmonkey forestafternoon tearice fieldsbeautiful hotela la carte breakfastyogurtrain showerlocation was perfectrooms are spaciousbreakfast menurestaurants and shopsdeluxe roomour honeymoonthe main street
Reviewed April 7, 2017 via mobile

This was the reason we went to Bali. It's quiet well located the staff is nice. The pools were very nice. Our two years old was able to walk in the pool. The hotel served us tea in the afternoon. We had a view of the rice field from our room. It was magic, relaxing and wonderful!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Alayahotels, General Manager at Alaya Resort Ubud, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2017

Dear maryaube2014,

Greetings from Alaya Resort Ubud.

Thank you for taking your time to write your beautiful review and shared it with our Tripadvisor readers.
Through this review, I believe that you were enjoyed the resort and its facilities. Thank you for choosing us as your destination in Bali.

Sure, allow me on behalf of my team, looking forward to welcoming you here on the near time.

Reviewed April 6, 2017 via mobile

The staff is beyond reproach. Each time we crossed paths with a member of Alayna's team, we were greeted with a smile. Every time we had a question, or needed a service, our needs were accommodated in a timely manner. My wife and I ate at the restaurant at least once per day since everything was well prepared. Delicious! It was actually a bit difficult to leave.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Alayahotels, General Manager at Alaya Resort Ubud, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2017

Dear Chai D,

Greetings from Alaya Resort Ubud.

Thank you for sharing your review regarding to your recent stay with us on TripAdvisor.

I am glad to know that you were enjoyed our resorts and its facilities, cuisine as well as the service. And also thank you for your complimentary words upon our staff.

On behalf of Alaya Resort Ubud team, allow me to welcoming you again to stay with us in the near future.

Reviewed April 6, 2017

Alaya is an awesome place to stay in Ubud. Staff is really welcoming and friendly, the restaurants are great and the rooms are quiet, beautiful and clean. At the center of the town it's an opportunity not to be missed!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Alayahotels, General Manager at Alaya Resort Ubud, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2017

Dear kim0uche,

Greetings from Alaya Resort Ubud.

Thank you for write a comment and complimentary review of our resort on TripAdvisor.

I am most delighted to know that you have enjoyed your experience here as well as you enjoyed our facilities, service and location.

Allow me on behalf of my entire team, to welcoming you back at Alaya Resort Ubud and this island of thousand temples.

Reviewed April 5, 2017

Our check-in didn't get off to the smoothest start as we were told only upon arrival that the hotel is full/somthing wrong with drainage in our supposed room and that we were moved to Alaya Jembawan instead, which is newer, smaller and located off a pitch dark alley from restayrants.

We moved back on the 3rd day. Staff is helpful and drive us around whenever they could. Would still recommend to friends coming to Ubud for the first time.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed April 5, 2017

This resort is absolutely beautiful. It is in a great location, right on the edge of town, so within walking distance of shops, cafes, Monkey Forest, Ubud markets etc. The staff are simply amazing, so professional and just lovely people. We ate in the restaurant a couple of times and the food was great, with really good live music as well. I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: If you can, avoid the rooms that look out onto the pool as these are not so private.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Lula P

Dear Lula P,

Greetings from Alaya Resort Ubud.

Thank you for your kind time to share your experience to other readers here at TripAdvisor.

I am glad to learn that you've enjoyed our resorts and its facilities, service as well as the cuisine.

Allow me and my team to welcoming you here on the near future.