Alaya Resort Ubud
US$336
US$194
US$163
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$193/night.

US$200
US$119
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$176/night.

US$252
US$182
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$206/night.

US$474
US$285
US$178
US$93
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$139/night.

US$756
US$129
US$674
US$652
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$796/night.

2,311 results
All reviewsdala spayoga barnpetani restaurantmonkey forestriceafternoon teabeautiful hotelyogurta la carte breakfastrain showerrooms are spaciouslocation was perfectpaddy fieldsbreakfast menudeluxe roomour honeymoonthe main street
Reviewed April 8, 2017

We just stayed three nights in an "Alaya room" which to be honest looked exactly like every other room I looked in as we passed in the long corridors, which thankfully were undercover because we had three days of heavy rain...Apart from the weather which no one has any control over, we had three wonderful days of staying at this hotel, perfectly located, and walking distance to all the attractions, we loved the unique style, the unbelievable staff, who seem to genuinely be interested in how you are enjoying your holiday, nothing fake about them, which can be the case in some hotels, and loved the food, we normally don't eat at hotels, preferring to seek out local places, but we had dinner one night there, and it was wonderful, the ambiance, the talented singer, who if you closed your eyes sounded just like Ed Sheeran or even Sting, and getting my husband out of bed early on holidays proved easy after the first incredible breakfast he had in the open air restaurant, a lovely choice of menu, he tried a different one each day and loved each mouthful! Lastly, I will say a big thank you, to the lovely lady who checked my room as we were checking out, rang reception to tell them not to let me go, because I had left my camera memory stick by the bedside, complete with all my holiday photo's on it...a tiny little stick but meant a lot to me, on closing I will say I have stayed at 5 star hotels in Ubud at 5 times the price, and you all surpassed this with your AMAZING staff, thank you again.

Room Tip: If you are old, or handicapped, or not so fit, ask for a ground floor room, its a long hotel and you have steps, no lift.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Alayahotels, General Manager at Alaya Resort Ubud, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2017

Dear wendyinafrica,

Greetings from Alaya Resort Ubud.

Thank you very much for your kind review regarding our resort.

Thank you for choosing Alaya Resort Ubud as your destination in Bali and I'm glad to know that you were enjoyed your stay here. Thank you for your complimentary words upon my team. I will surely share your comment to them.

It will be a pleasure to welcome you back again to this beautiful island for another memorable stay.

Reviewed April 7, 2017 via mobile

This was the reason we went to Bali. It's quiet well located the staff is nice. The pools were very nice. Our two years old was able to walk in the pool. The hotel served us tea in the afternoon. We had a view of the rice field from our room. It was magic, relaxing and wonderful!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family

Dear maryaube2014,

Greetings from Alaya Resort Ubud.

Thank you for taking your time to write your beautiful review and shared it with our Tripadvisor readers.
Through this review, I believe that you were enjoyed the resort and its facilities. Thank you for choosing us as your destination in Bali.

Sure, allow me on behalf of my team, looking forward to welcoming you here on the near time.

Reviewed April 6, 2017 via mobile

The staff is beyond reproach. Each time we crossed paths with a member of Alayna's team, we were greeted with a smile. Every time we had a question, or needed a service, our needs were accommodated in a timely manner. My wife and I ate at the restaurant at least once per day since everything was well prepared. Delicious! It was actually a bit difficult to leave.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Alayahotels, General Manager at Alaya Resort Ubud, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2017

Dear Chai D,

Greetings from Alaya Resort Ubud.

Thank you for sharing your review regarding to your recent stay with us on TripAdvisor.

I am glad to know that you were enjoyed our resorts and its facilities, cuisine as well as the service. And also thank you for your complimentary words upon our staff.

On behalf of Alaya Resort Ubud team, allow me to welcoming you again to stay with us in the near future.

Reviewed April 6, 2017

Alaya is an awesome place to stay in Ubud. Staff is really welcoming and friendly, the restaurants are great and the rooms are quiet, beautiful and clean. At the center of the town it's an opportunity not to be missed!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Alayahotels, General Manager at Alaya Resort Ubud, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2017

Dear kim0uche,

Greetings from Alaya Resort Ubud.

Thank you for write a comment and complimentary review of our resort on TripAdvisor.

I am most delighted to know that you have enjoyed your experience here as well as you enjoyed our facilities, service and location.

Allow me on behalf of my entire team, to welcoming you back at Alaya Resort Ubud and this island of thousand temples.

Reviewed April 5, 2017

Our check-in didn't get off to the smoothest start as we were told only upon arrival that the hotel is full/somthing wrong with drainage in our supposed room and that we were moved to Alaya Jembawan instead, which is newer, smaller and located off a pitch dark alley from restayrants.

We moved back on the 3rd day. Staff is helpful and drive us around whenever they could. Would still recommend to friends coming to Ubud for the first time.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends