Tegal Sari
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
1,654 results
All reviewssuper deluxe roomvilla sesapirice paddiesmonkey forestrooftop poolfree transportbebek bengilyoga barnyoga roomlaundry serviceground floorpadi fieldsday bedstayed nightsubud centrenasi gorengvisit ubud
Reviewed March 12, 2012

Great staff
Great service
Nice food
Brilliant location
Clean rooms
Perfect location
All ingredients for the best stay!

Room Tip: Wooden House! Superb
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank drathod
Reviewed March 6, 2012

I booked two deluxe room. My couple friends have the room that have a padi view. It is so nice and they love it so much, the toilet is big & beside their room is the swimming pool. The sofa inside the room is comfortable. The other room is also deluxe room with a private garden view. It seem like a house that have their own garden. The room is big, and really worth for the money, The customer service there is excellent, and is the best service that i have . When we doing our check in, they provide the welcome drink for us. Their welcome drink is taste good. The receptionist will guide us to the room , their staff will help us bring our luggage to our room.They also provide complimentary car service for us which bought us to the restaurant nearby, They actually also provide some day tour which is the price also is fair . However, need to tell the hotel one day in advance. The hotel walk to the monkey forest just 15 minutes. Next time when i going to ubud, i will stay this hotel again.

Room Tip: The hotel is provide the complimentary car service, so you may ask them to fetch you to the restaurant nearby. The massage in the hotel just RP 85000 per hour, so it is worth to have a try. The hotel accommodation fees is not include breakfast, so you may walk to the outside and going to the Kakiang Bakery opposite the road to have your breakfast.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
3  Thank travelyouandme8733
Reviewed March 4, 2012

The villas are sited on a long narrow property bounded by rice fields on the 2 long sides. Sine we were last there 4 yrs. earlier, Tegal Sari has expanded so that the villas almost reach Monkey Forest Rd. (the southern edge of the central part of Ubud). A path goes to their cafe on Monkey Forest Rd.

We stayed upstairs in a newer deluxe villa with nice views of the rice fields from a large covered deck with longe chairs.

The wood paneled room is pretty but all of the paneling combined with energy efficient lighting makes it difficult to read at night. You will probably read as there is no TV. The bathroom was particularly nice.

Like other highly rated hotels, the staff works very hard to please.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank BabiBagus
Reviewed March 3, 2012

Our third visit and still love it. Great rice paddy views and the occasional monkey wandering across. Friendly staff. One of our favorite hotels.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed February 25, 2012

I booked 2 super deluxe wooden room for my family and my couple friends. And I just knew they have new buildings, so we get 1 old unit and 1 new unit. The guy in check-in counter gave me the new one since I brought my 3 y.o. daughter with me and he said the new one is more spacious for her to run arouns inside the room :) all the staffs are very polite, nice, and helpful. Best service!! Esp when my daughter wants plain pancake with choc syrup, which is NOT in the menu, but they can make it in no time and delicious.. Small thing they do but really big thing for me.. This is a MUST hotel if you go to Ubud. Low budget hotel with 5 stars treatment.

Room Tip: Upper floor has better view and choose super deluxe wooden room for more Balinese feel :) mine is room 32 & no complaints.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family