All reviewsplunge poolday bedjungle paradiseoutdoor shower and bathshuttle serviceshuttle busubud townmain poolclose to naturebalinese coffeeriver valleythe hustle and bustlewe loved our stayafternoon teamonkeyspoolsvilla
Reviewed August 26, 2015

My husband had booked this resort for my birthday. We stayed at the pool villa and it was awesome. We liked every corner of this resort. Its beautiful to the core. So green and calm, such a blissful stay we had. Courteous staff, delicious food, and hospitality adds the extra brownie points. Shuttle service to the market is a very nice service by this resort, very helpful. We liked it a lot, made out trip easy and comfortable. The rooms are tastefully decorated, very cozy, and view from the room is mesmerizing and waking up to that view is a blessing. The staff is very very helpful and always ready to serve, I mean we never heard the word "No" or "We can't". My birthday cake was super yummy and we absolutely loved our stay. We had great time in spa too, the massage was rejuvenating and the sound of flowing river next to the spa room was adding a special charm. Great team and great work guys. We miss our stay and room. All the best !

Reviewed August 23, 2015

The properties location is amazing, like previous reviews the rooms are run down and are in need of updating, its tired and old however I would definately return to this resort.
I planned a spa treatment overlooking the river which was enjoyable however the spa itself is also tired and slightly dirty but it's worth experiencing.
Staff are friendly and I enjoyed my stay

Reviewed August 19, 2015

We booked a luxury pool villa for 2 nights 3 days in August 2015. The view from the rooms is breathtaking, as is the infinity pool and restaurant. We had some trouble on the first night - a lot of geckos in the room, some beetles in the bathroom. When we complained to the resort management, they were very polite and upgraded us to a bigger and more beautiful luxury villa, where we had no issues whatsoever. The staff, along with the location, made this stay great. Food is good too! Multiple shuttles into Ubud city every day, free of cost. Spa experience was highly average, otherwise loved the resort and would recommend it to anyone visiting Ubud.

Room Tip: The luxury pool villa is worth the extra price
1  Thank TravelCat2016
Reviewed July 6, 2015

The Natura's position, perched on the side of a valley above the lush forest, affords wonderful views from pretty much all parts of the resort including the villas, restaurant area, pool etc. The location is excellent if you want a peaceful jungle location but at the same time still be only about a 5-10 minute drive north of central Ubud.

Our villa was very spacious and very private with our own infinity pool and lounge area downstairs from the bedroom and living area. Again, the view was perfect. On closer inspection one or two things could do with updating in our room, including loose wardrobe doors, but these were minor details compared with the rest of the villa and resort which was well appointed.

We ate in the restaurant the three nights we were there and the menu was decent with plenty of Indonesian dishes to choose from and also some Western options. There's a shuttle bus into town although taxis which are very reasonably priced.

Staff were all very friendly and we ordered room service once which was prompt.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank stu6278
Reviewed July 1, 2015

The property is located in a quiet area outside Ubud which is nice and even though there were other guests staying there I only saw them a few times.

The only problem is they need to do some updates and maintenance to the property:
Paint pealing in the room, not a big problem but distracts from the environment
Public jacuzzi was cold
Shower would go between very hot and very cold, almost impossible to control the temperature of the water
Shower drain was very slow so if you took a long shower it flooded the bathroom a little
WiFi did not work in the room (even though there was an access point in the room)

I still enjoyed my stay but would probably look for a newer or more recently updated resort on my next visit.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple