Viceroy Bali
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$873
Travelocity
US$195
US$138
1,148 results
All reviewscascades restaurantterrace villalembah spaour honeymoonprivate poolmain poolswim up bara la carte breakfastheaven on earthpure luxuryhalf day tourcoffee plantationamazing hotelcomplimentary shuttle servicehuge bedoverlooking the valleyon demand
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

In a secluded location, where you get the genuine views/feel of Ubud. It’s one of those resorts where you feel like you’re the only guests there. Service is wonderful, rooms (free upgrade given by the way) are large and fresh. Covers all the bits and pieces you need! (even gym was surprising) Probably wouldn’t want to pay full price though, knowing what else you could get for that sort of money in Bali.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My wife and I were there for our anniversary to these magical place in the jungle. We had a wonderful terrace pool suite which was amazing. The food and spa was incredible. We enjoyed our romantic dinner one evening and it was so special. The breakfast each morning was incredible. The staff is absolutely first class. Every single person we encountered had a warm greeting and a beautiful smile. We spent only 3 nights at the Viceroy but we wished it was more. Thank you Viceroy team for making our visit so special. We will be back as will many others.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The hotel staff was amazing. They were always smiling and willing to help with anything. The concierge would assist in planning great excursions with a private car and knowledgeable tour guide. The rooms were incredibly spacious and comfortable with a private pool and spectacular view. The food, staff and ambiance of the hotel restaurant was perfect. We looked forward to relaxing and enjoying each meal while overlooking the valley. We stayed for 5 nights and we wish we could have stayed longer. This hotel provides a wonderful balance of cultural activities and relaxation.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Raymond T
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Our trip to Bali has been amazing! Everyone we have met has been so warm and welcoming! The staff at the Viceroy Bali have exceeded all of our expectations and created an environment of service excellence unlike any other! If you are coming to Bali, I would highly recommend a stay here.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Well,I truly abide by the title of this review. Viceroy Bali was indeed the wisest and the most royal choice for my honeymoon stay. No matter how far you have travelled before,Viceroy Bali will be sure to take your breath away.
My husband and I stayed in Viceroy, Ubud,on our honeymoon in December 2017. We were looking for an unique place to stay in Bali as it was our honeymoon and we wanted the place to be really special. I didn't want to spoil my once in a lifetime honeymoon experience by failing to choose the right hotel. I booked the hotel from one of the online sites where I managed to get some discount on the room price. The room prices are a bit expensive but once you stay there you will understand that every penny spent is worth.
We reached at the hotel and we were welcomed with garlands and refreshing drinks. A hotel staff gave us a guided tour of the hotel and escorted us to our terrace pool villa room. The first thing that came to my mind was - This is HEAVEN!! I was awestruck by the natural jungle view which we enjoyed later that evening by sitting in the heated pool in our room with drinks. Its the perfect place to click pictures for your Instagram. Viceroy offers a perfect evening room view for your honeymoon stay. It gives you the pleasure of enjoying open air while maintaining the privacy of each room. Complimentary breakfast is to die for.The only problem was that there was not much option for vegetarians and my husband craved for Indian food due to which we had to go out for the dinner. However, the hotel provides free shuttle service to go out in the Ubud market place. The staff was super friendly and greeted us with our names everytime they saw us. Everytime the hotel shuttle driver dropped us at the hotel he said "we are home". Such a warm feeling. They give a very personalized treatment to their customers. The day we checked out I knew I would miss this place and wished to come back again. I returned India with beautiful memories to cherish for a lifetime and an amazing experience which wouldn't have been possible without our great stay at Viceroy.
Viceroy is home away from home and an epitome of luxury!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple