“Excellent Selection of Tapas”
Review of LaRamona Ubud

LaRamona Ubud
Ranked #47 of 954 Restaurants in Ubud
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: Mediterranean, International, Bar
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed January 14, 2017

We have returned to this place a few times now, as the food, presentation and service are all excellent. The dining room is small and they allow smoking which actually is illegal in Bali, although everyone does it. So, just hope you are not near a smoker.

Reviewed January 14, 2017

OMG! I'm at a special degustation evening at La Ramona, and I am simply blown away by the quality of the food and cooking. I have eaten at top restaurants around the world - and I've never had food as good as this! Complex, subtle aromas and flavours - exquisite! I often come to La Ramona - they are an amazing, late night yet fine dining venue, with reasonable prices. I love the delicious red sangria - available in a decent size carafe for 120k. I love the contra beef - tender and tasty, and the rich chocolate mousse with caremelised orange peel and burnt sugar cake. But tonight is off the charts aaammmaaazing!! One or more of tonights dishes may make it onto the main menu - great news! but in any case - you won't be disappointed here. Enjoy!

Reviewed January 11, 2017 via mobile

Wanted to try here from reviews and after a bit of a wrong turn (our fault) I found it. The place is very nice and unique. Lovely chilled vibe, food was gorgeous very tasty Stilton mushroom bruschetta then followed by steak. Staff were very attentive so we really enjoyed it here and highly recommend if you visit Ubud.

Reviewed January 10, 2017 via mobile

Incredible food, totally affordable, chill funky vibe, great drinks. Can't say enough good things! (Oh and definitely get the mezze platter - half the time I didn't even know what I was eating but every bite was more delicious than the last)

Reviewed December 28, 2016 via mobile

This restaurant was amazing. We been 9 days in Ubud, and this place is Nr 1 all days. We discovered it 3 days before we left Ubud so we tested a lot of restaurants, like Bridge Restaurant that isn't close to good food like this. It's nice to get rid of all honking and just get into a nice private atmosphere!
Blue cheese mushroom bruschetta is our favorite ;)

Been to LaRamona Ubud? Share your experiences!