“Surprisingly good”

The Fusion at Refresh
Ranked #287 of 980 Restaurants in Ubud
Price range: US$2 - US$6
Description: Find us past now at refresh cafe & bar, at campuhan street beside antonio blanco museum. My mom once told me, "Son, spices are not toys." I replied, "Everything is a toy if you play with it mom." So I have to thank my mom for yelling at me, because that is why I open restaurant...To experiment with flavors, fuse together things people like from different cultures and make amazing food that will leave your mouth in foodgasm. We created our menu so that you are in charge, you can make and design your own food, or leave it up to us. Your dining experience will be a memorable part of your Ubud experience. AND, we have the coldest damn beers in town served in mugs straight from the freezer. Open super early and close really late 7 days a week. Find us, you will love us.
Reviewed July 7, 2017 via mobile

Looking for quick meal for dinner, came across the place with no customers. Lovely food, quick service, all very clean at table. Note: do not choose upstairs bathroom and drinks with ice- hand crushed

Reviewed May 29, 2017 via mobile

Best food we had in Bali, and that is a high bar. The menu was more original than many restaurants, with a bit of humour thrown in as a nice touch. All our meals were delicious. Veggie spring rolls set the tone for a fresh, tasty meal with the caramel pork and yellow curry favourites amongst us. We sat overlooking the paddy fields at the back. Initially a bit concerned about bugs in the warm, damp air but not an issue at all. Only shame not people in there - everyone staying in Ubud should go!

Reviewed May 25, 2017 via mobile

We had the caramel pork and the blue panang curry and it was just amazing! The dishes were so fresh and flavoursome and not too pricey! No idea why this place isn't higher rated, we thoroughly enjoyed it!

Reviewed May 12, 2017

Lucked on this place looking for quick lunch. Prices are very good for area.
Only one staff but very efficient. There is accomodation here as well. It can be hot as no AC but if you sit in right spot get some air flow.
Had vietnamese salad and it was great even though it got hotter and hotter as you got towards the bottom. Large meals and big range.

Reviewed April 23, 2017

I was in Ubud for a week and i ate a little bit everywhere. I really enjoyed the fusion for the originality of its dishes and the discreet but friendly welcome