Staff are very friendly here and do make staying at the hotel a better experience!
- Rooms are big!
- Mosquito net around bed is a useful feature!
- Pools are nice!
- Staff are great!
- Hotel grounds are well looked after!
- Close to monkey forest!
- Free shuttle service is great!
- Breakfast is okay, they offer pancakes, cereal or eggs pretty much (they do offer ham and weird sausage)
- Bug nets in rooms have big holes in so don't work! Around 9pm all in the huge ants come in to the bathroom and chill by the toilet (bit nasty). We constantly had a clicking lizard in our room chilling above the bed!
- Location isn't the best, near
Monkey forest but it's about 30-40 min walk to ubud palace
- Sunbeds bit uncomfortable
- TV was diabolical (tiny with no HDMI input) not that you could watch anyway as you had to have your mosquito net over the bed
Overall was average (will definitely stay at nicer hotels and for sure some worse in the future) but I would say if you like more modern hotels with good facilities then don't come here (no gym either). But would recommend to others looking for a more retreat type place who aren't fussed about living in the wild!