“Famous pork ribs in Ubud bali”
Review of Warung D'Atas

Warung D'Atas
Ranked #18 of 892 Restaurants in Ubud
Price range: US$3 - US$15
Description: New warung called warung d'atas, location in road gunung sari , we served speciality grill and barbecue, try our Pork ribs, and satay, with open air warung , stunning rice field view from our warung, good atsmosphere and ambience, good service, friendly and also reasonable price. come and try!!!
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Me and my wife very happy with this fampus warung, their signature pork ribs awesome, meat easy fall of the bones, and the sauce omg so very tasty.
Staff friendly with good service.
And the owner looks so care to all the customers and he also almost everynight play guitar and sing live acoustic ( great ).
Price are reasonable ( cheap).
Don't miss this place if you are in ubud.

Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

The ribs were AMAZING! Service was excellent , the owner was lovely and happy to give loads of information about other parts to visit in Bali . Definitely worth a visit!!

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

This great little restaurant is well worth the short walk from Ubud (or very short taxi ride). I had to have the BBQ pork ribs which were perfectly cooked in a delicious BBQ sauce glaze. My girlfriend had a Goreng Mie with chicken which was also very tasty.

The staff were lovely, polite and friendly. I would highly recommend you pop down for a lunch or dinner. And enjoy the rice paddy views that surround the restaurant.

Sorry, no pics of the food I was too busy eating it!

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

I had been informed by an Expat friend that the ribs here were pretty special so my partner and I decided we might as well have a meal here and I can check them out. I was a regular eater of ribs at a warung elsewhere until their serving size got small, the prices were hiked and the service obsolete......so I was keen to find a place that would once again reward me with great ribs.

I was surprised to find that the ribs could actually be ordered in three serving sizes which was a great idea, that way you know what you're getting for the price. I personally went for the middle sized option as we were ordering lumpia (spring rolls) for an appetiser. My partner ordered fish and chips for her main.

Being there late afternoon into the evening we sat at the balcony overlooking the rice field and road. It was very pleasant and relaxing as the traffic wasn't crazy like where we live in Ubud, so it was a really nice change of pace. The staff and owner were very friendly and pleasant to deal with. Unlike other places we did not encounter any discrimination towards my partner who is Indonesian and can be treated very rudely, so we were very happy with this.

The food was delicious and we thoroughly enjoyed it. My minor complaint is that my ribs were just a touch too firm but I still cleaned up the plate and every rib was picked clean......oh and my beer could have been colder. The BBQ sauce is served alongside in a bowl to add as much or as little as you like, which again is a much better option than being served ribs drowning in a rich and overpowering sauce (as experienced elsewhere). The lumpia were crisp, fresh and highly recommended. My partner enjoyed her fish and chips too.

Overall it was an enjoyable experience to eat here and it started to get busy so I guess it has a pretty good reputation. The ambience is nice and thankfully the music is not too loud so people can enjoy conversation. I think that this place will appeal to solo travellers, couples, families and groups.

1  Thank Paul_Mega_Smith
Reviewed March 31, 2018

A delicious pork ribs with wondeful place and great hospitality. The owner is very friendly and cooked by himself.
Served by heart

Been to Warung D'Atas? Share your experiences!