The Attic Bed & Breakfast
US$36
US$27
US$30
US$28
All reviewswhite craternoodlesgreat place to staysecond homeb bother guestshot waterhostelastisimcarddormdagotaxi
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

The hosts were lovely, offered us some booze and good to chat with, gave us some great advice and organised our tour to the white crater nearby. Room was basic but nice. The breakfast they offer is great, they provide ingredients for pancakes/waffles, eggs and noodles.

Stayed: March 2018
Reviewed 3 March 2018

The Attic is a perfect little sanctuary in Bandung. It's perfectly located right off Jalan Dago with lots of convenient places to eat. But it's nestled off the road in such a way that you don't hear any of the traffic.
The kitchen is great with everything you could need and includes a delicious breakfast spread. And if you get the nibbles in the afternoon IndoMie noodles are always out.
The owner is super friendly and full of advice on activities in and around Bandung. Stay here if you want to feel like you have a second home in Bandung.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

- Super clean Hostel with nice breakfast (do it yourself as usual), free water/tea/coffee and noodles 24h.
- Location in dago is perfect for discovering the city and having a coffee in the bars nearby
- From the first second I felt really welcome. The owners, Asti and Yoppie, are taking care of all their guests. Book tickets for trains, busses etc, help planning your trip and give suggestions, organize tours to the white crater and more but most important in the evenings they always have a chat with the guests. This makes it easy to get connected to the other travellers. When I was there (returned 3times) they went with us in the evening to hot springs, some restaurants, a bar with live music, ordered food for all and so on.
2 times Dikky, a friend of the owners, cooked traditional dishes for all guests. Super delicious!
- all in all the place to stay in Bandung!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

We stayed there for 2 nights. Very familiar and nice talks. We really enjoyed our stay there and meeting the people!
The room is clean and you have two clean bathrooms you share with the other guests. We would really recommend!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 May 2017

I feel at home stay here. I can choose what will I drink and prepare it myself. The bathroom has cold and hot water, it's nice because for people like me who come form sunny city, Bandung water is pretty cold. I stay here twice, and I think I'll stay here again when I visit Bandung next time.

Stayed: May 2017