All reviews rooftop bar kids club factory outlet executive club room royal lagoon toilet and shower swimming pool living room lobby restaurant within walking distance hotel location is very strategic gedung sate side by side circle k grand deluxe the general manager staying at this hotel
Reviewed March 29, 2018 via mobile

my first time stay in de paviljoen..Check in was easy, Only just in 5-10 minutes already got a room. Front office name Ervan was helpful and quick response. Stay in room 709 at the corner, i love a room decor, and the best thing are i’ve got a mountain and city view in ONe sight. Just wonderful. The breakfast So many varian and all tasty...Great location Also in Riau street So i can Go to FO and resto by walk. Definetly Will be back here if i visit Bandung.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed March 27, 2018 via mobile

What a really good property, its 4star hotel but I feels like staying in 5 star hotel! From the moment I arrived I was greeted by a friendly staff, especially the front desk Ervan. With a bright smile and very helpful manner. Not stop till there I am amaze when arrived at my room, the room is amazing, the furniture and everything is so perfect and the most important is the BATHROOM ! So spacious and elegant.
After that I am decided to take a look the other facilities and lobby there I met Mr. Rizki , he introduce me about the hotel restaurant and give suggestion for dinner at hotel restaurant which is the price is very affordable. In summary I felt so happy to stay here, definitely will come back again!!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 22, 2018

Check-in could be improved as I arrived at the hotel at 5pm, only to be told that my room wasn't ready and I had to wait for almost an hour before being able to proceed to my room. When I did get to the room, it was spacious and clean. However, one of the door locks wasn't working and it was a little hard to control the temperature of the room (though these didn't really affect me much)
The hotel staff were all really friendly and helpful and they were efficient in assisting us with our requests. Location was good as it was nearby Heritage and a few other outlet malls. The travelling distance to other popular places weren't too far either. Their breakfast was good as they had quite a spread and they taste delicious too, menu varies slightly daily.
I was really surprised when I came back and received a cake saying "Happy Birthday" from the hotel and it was a nice touch to showcase their hospitality and going the extra mile with their customer service. The service provided by the staff was quite impressive.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Rizki W, Front Office Manager at Hotel De Paviljoen, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2018

Dear Dee2219

Thank you for sharing your valuable time and review our Hotel. We are delighted that you enjoyed a memorable time at Hotel De Paviljoen Bandung

We sincerely appreciate your feedback in regards to service time delivery ( delay check-in due to the room was not ready yet) and the door lock was not working properly. We shall work as a team to close that gap, and ensure we fulfill our guest expectations better. We are delighted to know that you enjoyed our spacious and clean appointed rooms, restaurants in regards to varieties and tasty breakfast. and you had an opportunity to enjoy a few factory outlets mall near by the hotel.
I especially enjoyed reading your kind words about our associate. Indeed, our Team takes pride in serving our guests and we empower our associates to take ownership and to enable them to make a difference for our guests and to deliver memorable experiences.

Thank you once again for your input and we look forward to welcoming you back here to Hotel De Paviljoen Bandung

With warmest regards

Reviewed March 21, 2018

Nice hotel lovated near Gedung Sate, and a lot of Factory Outlets around Jl Riau/ Martadinata. Great Restaurants, with variety of menus, and a cozy terrace cafe outside.

A comfortable room, close to a mini market, and ATMs. And alternative Sundanese Restaurant across the street.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Rizki W, Front Office Manager at Hotel De Paviljoen, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2018

Dear Purwondhika

We would like to sincerely thank you for staying with us and takin a time to share your experience on Trip Advisor

We are delighted to read from your comments that you found the hotel, including our facilities up to your expectations.

We look forward to welcoming you back again real soon!

With Best Regards

Reviewed February 25, 2018 via mobile

First family trip to Bandung and very glad we got to experience it at this hotel. Great location ie. circle K, banks with tellers, running track, all within walking distance. Super friendly staff (thank you Jane) and the F&B staff (thank you everyone literally they were all that good) especially accommodating for the needs to young ones ie. warm milk before bed time, fresh avocado for breakfast.
The free breakfast is a complete package with Western waffles, omlettes, pastries, fruits and local traditional varieties - soup, porridge, nasi.
Great view if on 9+ high floor. Can watch the bustle of the streets below and mountainside landscape afar from bay windows in each bedroom.
Children's playroom is very clean most likely because the hotel is still newish.
It is on a main street so plan accordingly for getting a taxi and being on time.
Hope the level of service is maintained.
Will return to this hotel on the next visit to Bandung.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank noahxc
Rizki W, Front Office Manager at Hotel De Paviljoen, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2018

Dear Noahxc,

Thank you very much for your wonderful comments shared on TripAdvisor and for choosing the De Paviljoen Bandung as your “home”

All of us are truly grateful to read your wonderful comments about our services. Your encouraging praise about our associates excellent enthusiasm and attitude, especially for Ms.Jane and F&B Staff were highly appreciated and encourages our team to do even better. We are glad also that our hotel’s strategic location that is adjacent to the circle K, Banks and running track,as well as our breakfast selection, also our comfortable guestrooms with the great mountain view.

It has been a great pleasure having you with us and we all look forward to welcoming you back to our "home" here in the Bandung

With every best wish,