“Super enjoyable”

Amaris Hotel Cihampelas
Ranked #74 of 231 Hotels in Bandung
Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

Clean and very convenient to travel between town and everywhere in bandung...it very near to ciwalk and there is indomaret and alfamart with walking distant..it freindly but only the toilet it hard to wash after doing business

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
amaris c, Hotel Manager at Amaris Hotel Cihampelas, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2017

Dear Hkw K,

"Greetings from Amaris Cihampelas Bandung"

Thank you to spend your time to review Amaris Cihampelas Bandung, I Couldn't agree with you more that our location is very strategic, near to minimarket and souvenirs shops and that is our strength point.

I do apologize regarding the toilet, our team will fix it immediately.

Looking forward to welcome you back at Amaris Cihampelas Bandung.

Tri Wenda Agus Setyabudi

Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

I hope i got better experience when I booked this hotel. This is the second Amaris hotels that I booked.

Checked in process was smooth and fast. We arrived very late about 2am. The parking lot was full, no one help us to find the place to park our car. That's so bad.

I got a room in second floor with main road view. Which was great. But the room is very dusty. The dust is everywhere. Table, floor (not really dusty but still), telephone, toilet. Everywhere!

The bed sheet, pillows, and blanket is clean. But the smell is like they washed with clothes whitener chemicals only.

Breakfast? Hmm little bit choices. There is an egg stall. Even there was only about 10 person there, the lady who is cooking the egg is forgetting my order. Bad luck to start the day.

But location of this hotel is quite good. Close to some shuttle bus provider pools and shopping area.

Well, that was only my experience while I was staying in this hotel. I will never come back to this hotel (with my own money).

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
amaris c, Manager at Amaris Hotel Cihampelas, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2017

Dear Mr. Rising Surya

Warm Greeting from Amaris Hotel Cihampelas Bandung

Thank you for taking your time to write down your experience about Amaris Hotel Cihampelas performances.

Please accept our big apologize for the inconvenient that occur during your stay. Your comment is highly appreciated and we will to be able to improve our hotel performances quality to be better.

We would be so happy to welcome you back our hotel very soon.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

I was stay with my family, because my group held meeting near here
Room design simply and chick but need to renewal
They not provide coffee maker but we can get hot water in dispenser in outside room

Im past, this chained hotel is my favorite, value for money,but for this hotel in cihampelas in my bottom list, amaris in malang and other city is great

Value for money,near cihampelas new attractive place, better than budget hotel in this area but if compare with same hotel in other area, need improvement

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
amaris c, Manager at Amaris Hotel Cihampelas, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2017

Dear Mr. Songarafting

Warm Greeting From Amaris Hotel Cihampelas Bandung

Thank you for the great review of our hote. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay at Amaris hotel Cihamapelas Bandung.

Your comment is highly appreciated and we would be so happy to welcome you back to our hotel near future. hope to see you again very soon.

Regards,

Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

Nice hotel, friendly staff and closed by place most people want to visit CIWALK. Eveything you need you can find in one place. You just need to walk 10 minutes to get CIWalk. This better because this road always traffic everyday. Food was really good. It,s really great vacation.. we always get early breakfast with my family .I will come back.

Stayed: July 2017
amaris c, Manager at Amaris Hotel Cihampelas, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2017

Dear Mr. Dek A

Warm Greetings from Amaris Hotel Cihampelas Bandung

Warm Greeting from Amaris Cihampelas Bandung

Thank you for stay at Amaris Cihampelas bandung, and thank you for writing down review about hotel us. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay.
We hope to welcome you back to our hotel very soon. Thank you.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 20 July 2017

I bring my family to this hotel and they are satisfy with the room and service. The swimming pool is so clean and safe for children. The location is so near with the largest shopping center in Bandung, Cihampelas Walk.

Room Tip: best for your family
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 June 2017

the located of amaris hotel is in the cihampelas, bandung. this hotel near the plaza cihampelas and the plaza above street cihampelas. the reservation is good, and i think the price can be reached for low budget. the food is good and the servng too. there are 1 swimming pool for child near the loby. and its have place for gathering near the receptionist. if you wanna see the plaza you just can walk there and i suggest go there in evening because arround there is so beautiful if at night.

Room Tip: room at the south is more quite
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 June 2017

We stayed two different nights at this hotel. First night Front Desk gave us a very lousy room. I feel instant spooky when enter the room. Room smells of cigarettes residue. I feel very uncomfortable especially when I enter the bathroom. Shower curtain is so dirty and old. It’s easy actually to change to the new one and will not cost much for the hotel. Toilet and room is very dirty and dusty. Ceramics wall and floor need to brush and clean with chemicals. The desk is sticky. We want to change the room but we don’t want to waste time and we had unpacked our belongings. We just bear for one night. This hotel is in a good location but not a good traffic. The main road is one way so it is a minus point if you ask for transportation service. Even I need to cancel the online ride because the driver rejects the booking due to long traffic. Breakfast area is a mess. It is beside lobby. There is a small pool or fountain that children play and dip and water splashes out and makes the floor wet and dirty. Small area for breakfast and you need to wait F&B staff to clean the table before you can sit. Breakfast selection is poor. Soup is cold. I roll my eyes when I see how they present the sugar for coffee and tea in a soup bowl with no lid. Coffee and tea drip is also in a mess. Omelette station just serves two pieces of not appealing omelette and the chef is nowhere to be found. Not a good breakfast experience. Front Desk let us keep our luggage upon check out in our first stay.
The next stay we strongly request for better room. This time, room is much better in cleanliness. I did not gave one green dots because there is still some good points such as friendly Front Desk staff, the Front Desk staff also helps to make sure the room they give us at our second stay is in good condition, and a very nice security officer who helps me cross the busy road to get something from the mini mart just opposite the hotel. He even waits until I finish buy things and help me cross back to hotel. And also hotel let us keep our luggage safely for two days. To be honest, this stay spoils me from the start when they gave us the dirty room at our first stay. Hopefully hotel staffs will double check room condition before checking guest in.

Room Tip: Check your room condition when you enter. If it is not good, ask to change directly.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank vickagoh
amaris c, Manager at Amaris Hotel Cihampelas, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2017

Dear Guest

Sorry for late respone of your comments, at this time we would like to thank you for taking the time to share your experience during your stay at our hotel.

We apologize for the lack of our room facilities that do not match your expectations, and the breakfast conditions that do not meet your tastes. But input from you is very valuable to us and we will do Improvement so that the future of guest satisfaction can be achieved and perfect value for us.

We will be very glad to get trust from you and family to stay again at Amaris Cihampelas Bandung in the future with better condition.

Regards