All reviewsshopping areafried ricefew minutes walkfamous streetlocal dishesfree wifiswimming poollow budgetroom interiorporridgemini marketstar hotelcihampelasmallinfrontalfamartreceptionist
Reviewed September 30, 2017 via mobile

I hope i got better experience when I booked this hotel. This is the second Amaris hotels that I booked.

Checked in process was smooth and fast. We arrived very late about 2am. The parking lot was full, no one help us to find the place to park our car. That's so bad.

I got a room in second floor with main road view. Which was great. But the room is very dusty. The dust is everywhere. Table, floor (not really dusty but still), telephone, toilet. Everywhere!

The bed sheet, pillows, and blanket is clean. But the smell is like they washed with clothes whitener chemicals only.

Breakfast? Hmm little bit choices. There is an egg stall. Even there was only about 10 person there, the lady who is cooking the egg is forgetting my order. Bad luck to start the day.

But location of this hotel is quite good. Close to some shuttle bus provider pools and shopping area.

Well, that was only my experience while I was staying in this hotel. I will never come back to this hotel (with my own money).

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
amaris c, Manager at Amaris Hotel Cihampelas, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2017

Dear Mr. Rising Surya

Warm Greeting from Amaris Hotel Cihampelas Bandung

Thank you for taking your time to write down your experience about Amaris Hotel Cihampelas performances.

Please accept our big apologize for the inconvenient that occur during your stay. Your comment is highly appreciated and we will to be able to improve our hotel performances quality to be better.

We would be so happy to welcome you back our hotel very soon.

Best Regards,

Reviewed August 4, 2017 via mobile

I was stay with my family, because my group held meeting near here
Room design simply and chick but need to renewal
They not provide coffee maker but we can get hot water in dispenser in outside room

Im past, this chained hotel is my favorite, value for money,but for this hotel in cihampelas in my bottom list, amaris in malang and other city is great

Value for money,near cihampelas new attractive place, better than budget hotel in this area but if compare with same hotel in other area, need improvement

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
amaris c, Manager at Amaris Hotel Cihampelas, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2017

Dear Mr. Songarafting

Warm Greeting From Amaris Hotel Cihampelas Bandung

Thank you for the great review of our hote. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay at Amaris hotel Cihamapelas Bandung.

Your comment is highly appreciated and we would be so happy to welcome you back to our hotel near future. hope to see you again very soon.

Regards,

Reviewed July 24, 2017 via mobile

Nice hotel, friendly staff and closed by place most people want to visit CIWALK. Eveything you need you can find in one place. You just need to walk 10 minutes to get CIWalk. This better because this road always traffic everyday. Food was really good. It,s really great vacation.. we always get early breakfast with my family .I will come back.

Stayed: July 2017
amaris c, Manager at Amaris Hotel Cihampelas, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2017

Dear Mr. Dek A

Warm Greetings from Amaris Hotel Cihampelas Bandung

Warm Greeting from Amaris Cihampelas Bandung

Thank you for stay at Amaris Cihampelas bandung, and thank you for writing down review about hotel us. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay.
We hope to welcome you back to our hotel very soon. Thank you.

Best Regards,

Reviewed July 20, 2017

I bring my family to this hotel and they are satisfy with the room and service. The swimming pool is so clean and safe for children. The location is so near with the largest shopping center in Bandung, Cihampelas Walk.

Room Tip: best for your family
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed June 15, 2017

the located of amaris hotel is in the cihampelas, bandung. this hotel near the plaza cihampelas and the plaza above street cihampelas. the reservation is good, and i think the price can be reached for low budget. the food is good and the servng too. there are 1 swimming pool for child near the loby. and its have place for gathering near the receptionist. if you wanna see the plaza you just can walk there and i suggest go there in evening because arround there is so beautiful if at night.

Room Tip: room at the south is more quite
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends