2,358 results
All reviews flying fox hillside studio premier suite free afternoon tea animal feeding nail art gallery suite hill view rabbit butler service lush greenery kids activities fresh air swimming pool buffet dinner special thanks horse riding
Reviewed June 20, 2018 via mobile

We have been stayed for two nights and we had great experience here. The staff service is excellent, good food and we really impressed for the facility that this hotel provides. There are pool, yoga, fitness, mini golf, flying fox, feeding rabbit, outdoor activity, basketball, foot ball, archery, mini labyrinth, high rope, kid playground and even fishing. For sure we gonna come back again

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Nandang_Suryana, General Manager at Padma Hotel Bandung, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2018

Dear Nicko C,

Greetings from Padma Hotel Bandung!

It gives the team and I great pleasure to read that you highly appreciated with the hotel facilities and staff hospitality

I hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to our hotel in the near future.

Sincere regards,

Reviewed June 20, 2018 via mobile

So much fun and nice staff. The new outdoor park is a great leisure, there are flying fox,feeding fish and rabbit ,labyrinth, high rope ,archery ,basket and football. For sure we will cone back again.......

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Nelly L,

Dear Greetings from Padma Hotel Bandung!

It is our greatest pleasure to read that you had enjoyed your stay at Padma Hotel Bandung and that our services and facilities exceeded your expectations.

I look forward to be able to welcome you back to Padma Hotel Bandung sometime in the near future.

Warmest regards

Reviewed June 20, 2018 via mobile

The hotel is located in the beautiful hill at the top side of Bandung. The location is quite but you will not find any difficulties to find some foods since there are a lot of cafes nearby. The room is pretty with breathtaking view to the hill. Our favorite place is the outbound area where my kid was so happy to play with the birds, rabbits.

Dear Galih B,

Greetings from Padma Hotel Bandung!

I am very happy to learn that the team was able to surpass your expectations during your stay

It is indeed great to hear that you will be staying with us again.

Kind regards

Reviewed June 19, 2018 via mobile

Padma Hotel Bandung location is quite far from city center but worry not because they got it all covered! They provide so many activities/facilities from the standard ones such as gym and swimming pool, to children playground where you can simply just running around, or play soccer, basketball, feed the birds and rabbit, archery, putt putt golf and flying fox! All free of charge. They also have some sort of lounge where you can play billiard or karaoke again, free of charge. Upon your arrival, the staff greeted us nicely and offered welcome drink. Then the reception explained that they serve Afternoon Tea until 4.30 / 5 pm (i forgot) and guess what, it's also free. I was so ecstatic to see that they serve Indonesian traditional snacks as well as western for the Afternoon Tea. With all the freebies we got, the price they charge doesnt seem too expensive. During our stay, they have promotion for dinner, a 50% discount for steak menu so we decided to reserve a table for dinner too. Unfortunately, this one was quite a disappointment. I forgot the name of our orders but both steaks are . Mine was welldone even tho I ordered medium rare. Both were too dry it made it hard to chew. But the breakfast buffet was SUPERB especially the Indonesian menu like rawon, mie jawa, soto, and also their chinese food section like chicken xo (or something like that ). Their western menu were decent tho not as outstanding, like the salmon wellington, it was good but i felt like it should be more creamy. So I think, western menu is simply not the chef's forte. But overall it was a very great experience and I sure will come back again!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family

Dear Pristi G,

Greetings from Padma Hotel Bandung!

I am delighted to know that you liked the hotel facilities and activities. I am also pleased that you liked the afternoon tea and Indonesian breakfast

I appreciate your constructive feedback about the steak and western food quality during breakfast. I have personally reviewed the feedback with the department head concerned. It's my goal to keep on improving our products and services to reach optimal customer satisfaction

I do hope that this less than perfect experience will not prevent you from visiting our Hotel in the future. I look forward to serving you again soon.

Sincere regards,

Reviewed June 19, 2018 via mobile

Come here for the first time and our impression is wow.... beyond my expectation...

If you are looking for hotel for staycation or family gathering or honeymoon... Padma hotel is a very great choice..

All things went great, the room (spacious, clean, complete amenities and facilities inside), the activities (for the kids especially; rabbit, goat, bird feeding, painting class, outbond, flying fox, archery, etc), the facilities (warm pool, yoga class in the morning, entertainment room where you can have karaoke, bilyard, etc)..
worth for the money!
And definitely will come back here ❤️❤️

Dear Oktawidya I,

Greetings from Padma Hotel Bandung!

It’s such a pleasure to know that you’ve had such a lovely time at our hotel, enjoying our Hotel facilities and our hospitality and I look forward to having you back with us again in the near future.

Warm regards,