“Nice place for family with a good price”
Review of Abuba Steak

Abuba Steak
Ranked #393 of 2,140 Restaurants in Bandung
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed March 24, 2017 via mobile

nice place, the price are worth, staff were helpful, full of smile. i came with my family, me ordered tenderloin, food presentation was good, the steak are nice and yummy, the staff give us extra miles service.. we ask the steak to be process on a pan instead of grill due my sister is pregnant. will try tell anybody ( friends ), bravo!!!

Reviewed February 6, 2017 via mobile

Good place, neat and clean. Not for eat while enjoy the scenery. I order us rib eye's (medium rare + mashed potato) meat really good and mash potato was better than french fries. This place is not for budget, rather bit pricing.

Reviewed September 29, 2016

i ordered bistique attack since i came at lunch time on weekday. I would like to enjoy "Lunch Attack" promo, which came with lemon tea drink. I ordered medium well Bistique Attack mushroom sauce with mashed potato. The meat was so chewy and I had hard time to cut it. The staff told me it less fatty than NZ Sirloin but I almost chocked up due to chewy part of the meat, something like tendon. Promo menus should come with quality, tho the price is cheaper. The good thing is the wifi, ask the staff for the password.

Reviewed August 25, 2016 via mobile

I came here for dinner and order a medium rare tenderloin steak , the taste is different from any other steak, they grilled the meat with charcoal which is smell on the meat when you taste it, but thats why this steak is so delicious, the meat is tender, the vegetables are fresh , and the sauce is special.

Reviewed February 21, 2016 via mobile

When I was young, I remember that Abuba steak was serve us conventionaly at common house decorated with common tend. Now they are the best steak house that I know in Jakarta and some other branches. They look pretty and modern. Their steak is very very delicious with big portion of vegetables. That made them different with another. You could choose local meat, New Zealand or event American.