1,778 results
All reviews warm water sky lounge swimming pool lagoon room accor member nice hotel lembang area family hotel kids club nice pool fresh air floating market welcome drink check in process family vacation kampung gajah special thanks
Reviewed January 19, 2018

stayed there for a night. The hotel lobby and decoration was nice, check in was standard. Went to rooftop for a meal and wine to chill, the place was quite small and was not that high. Took 45 minutes for my meal to come, the waiter was waiting for us to get the plate from him to put on the table. has to asked few times for a tissue, which came 20 minutes later. my drink was not as I ordered and they did not even apologize for it.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Engkun_Kurnia, General Manager at Grand Mercure Bandung Setiabudi, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2018

Dear Mr. Jeromie M,

Thank you for taking the time to post this review on this site and terribly sorry for the unpleasant experience from our New Sky Lounge's team members. Will definitely forward your message to our Executive Chef - Chef Denny Setiawan and Food & Beverage Manager - Mr. Arief Djatmiko. Rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem. All our efforts are concentrated in preventing future occurrences. Again, thank you Mr. Jeromie for bringing this matter to my attention. Looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed January 18, 2018

We really enjoyed our weekend in this hotel, even though this hotel really full of families on the weekend, but we really enjoyed our stay in this hotel. the sky lounge really soothing our dinner night, with an amazing city view (full of lights downtown).

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Engkun_Kurnia, General Manager at Grand Mercure Bandung Setiabudi, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2018

Dear Mr. Nino2018112,

Thank you so much for your great review about Grand Mercure Bandung Setiabudi.

I will share your comments with all departments and we hope to welcome you again soon.

Reviewed January 16, 2018 via mobile

This hotel is one of the best hotel in bandung, good service, and all employee very kind. I got big room with balcony(not pool view ) but totally room is very good. Breakfast menu was excellent. I tried to go to kepler lounge, it was so good, i recomended who has wanna try to go there and food and beverage are delicious. Over all grand mercure bandung one of the best 5 star hotel in bandung. Thank you mas Igan for fast check in a gave us big room, and thank you mbak Widdi for your kind attention to us.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Mrs. Dyan Y,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience and trust in our genuine hospitality. We are really pleased to read that you enjoy your stay with us. This is always a motivation for all team when our guests give a good feedback about the service.

I Will definetely convey your kind compliment to Mr. Agin and Ms. Widdi from the Front Office team.

Once again, thank you for recommending our sky lounge to other travelers and we look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit very soon.

Reviewed January 13, 2018

The check-ins process are adequate but with less flexibility in terms of early check-in. But this should be quite understandable, due to high occupancy during the end-year holiday season. However, the vast lobby lounge area would enable guests to patiently awaits the 14.00 check-in time.

Rooms are nice, breakfast is especially nice, with wide selections offered. The pool area, gym, ping-pong, and futsal are the main entertainment for families.

The location is in the upper area of Bandung en route to Lembang. Quite cool, but guests need to anticipate heavy traffics during long holiday seasons.

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Engkun_Kurnia, General Manager at Grand Mercure Bandung Setiabudi, responded to this reviewResponded March 3, 2018

Dear Mr. MegaNainggolan,

Thank you for your kind review on this sites. Our sincere apology for not be able to accomodate you with early check in due to high occupancy. But still pleased to read that you found our lobby area is convenience till check in time at 14.00.
Our strategic location ,nice room, breakfast, warm and sparkling swimming pool, gym, ping pong and futsal area ; Thank you for your kind compliment. As for traffic, mostly all area in Bandung especially during long holidays is traffic jam which sometimes we can not avoid.
Again, thank you for taking the time to post this review and we hope your next visit is just around the corner!

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed January 10, 2018

At the outset, let me state that I was NOT a guest at the hotel. And Yes, I have still rated this hotel 5 stars - largely thanks to their manager Nelson Wong; Last Friday (5th Jan) I came into the hotel to ask them if they had any mobile phone chargers for sale, as I had forgotten mine at home, in Jakarta and had 3 days ahead of me in Bandung (the place i was staying at, did not have one for my phone). Nelson understood the urgency, and being late in the evening, he did note that the stores would be shut; As a warm and really unexpected gesture, he arranged for a charger (possibly his own!) and 'gifted' the same to me, refusing any compensation for the same; While I waited for him his staff was kind enough to offer me water and enquire if I needed anything else.
This was a really great gesture and speaks volumes about Nelson as a person, and the training the hotel staff receive - Next time I am in Bandung, I have decided I shall stay at the Grand Mercure and take advantage of their hospitality !
Much, much appreciated. More power to you, Nelson !

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Engkun_Kurnia, General Manager at Grand Mercure Bandung Setiabudi, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2018

Dear Mr. Kulbhush,

We love hearing your feedback and it is great to know that our staff, Mr. Nelson Wong
went to some extra miles to make your stay with us filled with great memories. I have conveyed your kind words to him personally.

Thank you again for sharing your experience and we look forward to welcoming you as our in-house guest very soon.