Reception desks were friendly , but i think thats the only positive thing about this hotel.
We booked three bedroom apartment , and were given 2 sets of key cards . With a capacity of 6 people, its a bit troublesome to get into the elevator as its required key card to be inserted to get into your room level. They only can give 2 cards . Even so, the card did not work twice . So we had to wait somebody to fix our card. This is in addition to 45 minutes late for our room to be ready when we checked in.
I was here with little kids and my parents. We decided to try the swimming pool . The guy who attend the desk were busy with his own stuff and did not even bother to ask us to write our room number. There were no towels near the swimming pool area, so my mom asked the guy. To her surprise, he replied " Wait until afternoon, the towel is not ready now " . Did he expect the children to be cold and shivering waiting for the towels?
The elevator did not detect people in and out well , many times my dad who is using walking stick has to rushed in order not to get stuck in elevator's door.
They sells food and drinks in mini market , near the lobby. We bought bottles of beer and lemonade. We went to our room and looked for bottle opener. We couldnt find it so we requested one via room service. They replied that they only have 1 bottle opener in the restaurant, so they will come and open it for us.
We thought its really strange so we just tried ourselves to open the bottle on our own.
Each rooms has its own aircon. But why there's only 1 aircon remote?? Do they expect us to wake up other door and request for remote so that we can turn off the one in our room?
When i called and asked about this situation, they replied is , "yes thats they way its supposed to be. "
It's really disappointing. But maybe worth the price if you just want to rest , the location is good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at North of Bandung and strategic location near with center of Bandung Tourism Object. 15 minutes from airport and train station. 5 minutes to Famous Cihampelas Street and 10 minutes to Setiabudhi and Dago. Galeri Ciumbuleuit Hotel & Apartment suitable for business and leisure. Short and long term stay. One room until three rooms are available for your accommodation in Bandung. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA, Priceline, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Galeri Ciumbuleuit Hotel & Apartment reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Galeri Ciumbuleuit Hotel And Apartment
- Galeri Ciumbuleuit Apartment Bandung