“Nice ever”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Rose Flower Restaurant Special Seafood and Chinese Food
Reviewed March 24, 2018 via mobile

I was surprised because the entrance is kitchen. Meal is simply Chinese, and taste was yummy. Price is less than other Chinese restaurant in Bandung, thus I recommend there.

Reviewed February 19, 2018

I've tried the Crab which i think is really good. I also tried their hisit which reminds me a bit to chicken, I really like it. My favourite dish i tried was their kangkung, it's amazing! I think it's well worth the money.

2  Thank Andrewczarnecki
Reviewed February 10, 2018 via mobile

I like Kepiting Saus Tiram, the place is great.
The price not to high. Must try Kangkung cah terasi and Udang rebus.

Reviewed December 9, 2017 via mobile

The tastes are good. And the portion is big, so if you ate alone or just the two of you, you will be too full to move. The crab menu is tasty, and if you don't want to dirty your hand, order for kepiting soka. It was yummy

Reviewed September 30, 2017 via mobile

Best seafood in town. Seafood dishes all i ordered was out of the world. Amazzing crabs,prawns,seafood noodles