All reviews golf view premium room day bed nice view panoramic room walk in closet swimming pool tebing keraton fresh air five star hotel front office manager club lounge big bathtub ihg member classic room concierge team rain shower
Reviewed October 7, 2015 via mobile

Me and my couple had a fantastic time at this newly open hotel. Location, room size and facilities makes this property probably the best in Bandung if what you are looking for is relaxation and tranquility by the mountains. Service wise still a way to go to make this property the best in town.
Many of the lights at the room were not working and made the stay a bit I annoying having engineering coming in and out to fix things.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Guillermo V
InterContinentalBDG, General Manager at InterContinental Bandung Dago Pakar, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2015

Dear LuxuryTravellerBCN,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your recent stay at InterContinental Bandung Dago Pakar on tripadvisor. I am glad to learn that you had a fantastic time with us and I certainly agree that we are on the way to be the best Hotel in Bandung.
I do apologize for the inconvenience you experienced in regards to the lighting in your room and please be assured that we are working on resolving these issues for good.

I hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back to InterContinental Bandung Dago Pakar in the near future.

Reviewed October 6, 2015

Was there for a wedding and stayed for three nights. Hotel is new and nicely made. Great location and view. Good spacious rooms. also excellent and responsive service from Desy and Abel. Would recommend the hotel for a weeken getaway or for a golf vacation.

Room Tip: Get the city view rooms
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Bar T

Dear Bar T

Thank you for your kind review of InterContinental Bandung Dago Pakar. I am very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and proud to receive great feedback about our colleagues Desy and Abel. Please be assured we will share it with them.

I hope we can welcome you back to InterContinental Bandung Dago Pakar in future.

Reviewed October 4, 2015

Stayed for 3 nights at the Intercontinental Bandung Dago Pakar on the recommendation of friends. The suite that I stayed was very spacious and clean, with a fantastic view of the Mountain View Golf Course.
Service staff were very responsive to our needs, very friendly and spoke good English.
The complimentary breakfast served a variety of food for Western, Indonesian, and other Asian visitors. I tried a little of each type of food, and found the quality to be exceptionally good.
The hotel provided free transport to and from the airport and was very punctual in their schedule.
Though there were some teething problems as it is a very new hotel, they were quite small. Overall, I found this hotel to be a great place to stay.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends
3  Thank hobeful

Dear hobeful,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about your recent stay at InterContinental Bandung Dago Pakar on tripadvisor. I am delighted to read how much you have enjoyed your experience, especially our personalized service, the spaciousness and cleanliness of your suite as well as the variety and quality of our breakfast buffet in Damai Restaurant.
Please also rest assured that we are working hard on the teething issues.
I hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you back to InterContinental Bandung Dago Pakar in the near future.

Reviewed October 2, 2015

Recommendations from relatives to stay at the Intercontinental Hotel, has a fairly high position in the area dagopakar. The entire city of Bandung can be seen from inside the hotel, incredibly romantic beauty lamp lights throughout the city of Bandung when night falls. Breakfast with a wide variety of food bufe, the restaurant staff were very friendly and welcoming that morning trying to entertain and invite to play my son who was crying and make two cups of hot chocolate with angry bird latteart view and Doraemon, both my children loved and comforted. Thank you for Prima (Barista) which has been entertaining and make hot chocolate look good for my children. I will be back again in the coming holidays. I am satisfied with the services provided in hotels, some hotel staff are very helpful during our stay.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank batsyeba
InterContinentalBDG, General Manager at InterContinental Bandung Dago Pakar, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2015

Dear Batsyeba,

Thank you for your great review of InterContinental Bandung Dago Pakar. I am glad to learn how much you enjoyed your stay, especially the unique view over the city and the personalized service of our staff.
Please be insured we will share your compliments with all of them, especially our Barista Prima. I am sure he will be very proud.
I am looking forward to welcoming you and your family back for the next holidays.

Best regards

Reviewed October 1, 2015

I always curious about new hotels, since they usually have good promotional rates and new and clean rooms/facilities. So when I found out that Intercontinental in Bandung is having a soft opening, I decided to take my family there for a long weekend.

Overall, we had fun. The room is big, we take the Premier room with twin bed, which consists of 2 queen size bed. The bathroom is wide with separate shower, toilet and bath tub. We love the room arrangements and stuff.

The dining room also wonderful. The choice of meals during breakfast is fantastic with combination of western, oriental and traditional food.

The swimming pool size is not too big, but it's OK. With borderless design, facing to the golf course give it a wonderful view. When we were there, the water is still cold, but the staff told me that after grand opening they will have heating equipment installed. But you may want to check with the hotel directly for that.

The staff overall are wonderful, warm and kind, informative and helpful. However we do have some glitches because of miscoordination between staff in the beginning. And since it is quite a new hotel, some staff still seems to be confuse about what to do and what not to do. Understandable, but I do hope they will improve once they already have their grand opening.

At the moment the Gym is still temporary and located in one of the meeting room, while the kids club is still under progress. If they already open I guess it will be fantastic.

Best regards,

Deddy MK

Room Tip: Both rooms type have great view.
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank kura2giok

Dear Deddy MK ,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a detailed and constructive review about your recent stay with us.
I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us, especially the large seize of the rooms, the great choice of our breakfast offer and the charming and personalized service of our staff.
I have noted your feedback regarding areas for improvement and please rest assured that we are constantly working them.

I hope we will be able to welcome you back in the near future.

Best regards