See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed May 18, 2013

In 2008 I stayed 6 times in this wonderfull place. It was à perfect hide away from the busy city of Bogor, where I lived for 6 months. They have à possibility for à taxi service.It's about 30 min drive outside Bogor. Nature is really beautiful. The men of the hotel are really friendly (They have only man employees, it still is islamic Java). But they do serve beer. The food is simple but really nice. The rooms are also simple but spacious, and with à big balcony with à beautiful view! I always felt very happy wen I was heer. The staff took care for me wen I was there.
Also it is here à bit cooler than The big cities of Bogor and especially Jakarta. I strongly recommandate this place!

Room Tip: Ask for à room with à balcony.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo
3  Thank Marianv82
Reviewed April 13, 2013

Good hotel with a nice ambience, in a wonderful surrounding. A very nice start to visit Java, after flying on Jakarta.
We didn't mind the sound of the river, for us it was relaxing.
I red some complaints about the food. The breakfast is good, but the dinner is not a recommandation (cheap, but a little bit too less). There are good restaurants on the road nearby.
But for the rest a good recommendation.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with friends
3  Thank bartamsterdam
Reviewed February 6, 2013

Back to Nature is the slogan. You are not paying for 4 star accommodation so don'I expect it. What you can expect are large airy rooms with a view over the river. Ok the bathroom needs a coat of paint but so what.

The staff are very helpful even though it takes a little while for the requirement to be understood, especially if your Bahasa is not good.

The freshly prepared breakfast, lunch and dinner are basic, inexpensive and perfectly fit for purpose.

We would be perfectly happy to stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Jacko070
Reviewed November 10, 2012

We came to this guesthouse, after beeing a few days in Jakarta. It is an ideal place to relax and escape from the busy life of a big town. The surrounding is very green and peacefull. Green because every evening at 5 pm, it starts raining! The food is very good and people very friendly. They could do some renovations to the rooms and especially bathrooms. But we enjoyed a lot the big balcony with the excellent views to the river and surroundings.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank wiesen12
Reviewed March 6, 2012

The reception by the staff was good, the rooms are large and the view is beautiful. And no compaints about the fact that the bathroom has seen better days we knew this was back to nature and there is a shower with hot and cold running water.
But... I can think of no reason why the food needs to be so bland and expensive. The rijsttafel, offered directly while registering as if it was something special, was a disgrace to rijsttafels. And the staff suddenly became slow and uninterested. At first we thought that was caused by the football game on tv they were watching in the next room but the breakfast was perhaps even worse. 3 slices of toast for 2 people with butter and 2 slices of cheese. In total, not per person! When I ordered some extra bread and asked if perhaps an egg would be possible the waiter just walked away. After a while he did return with two slices of bread and two omelets but I think he is still getting over the surprise being asked for it.
Although the view makes up for a lot, the owners are taking advantage of the hotels out of the way location to sell food at non local prices and at a low un-Indonesian level we have not encountered yet anywhere else.

• Stayed: March 2012