See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed October 18, 2013

Stayed here for two nights at the start of a 10 day trip to Java and Bali. Don't let the road to here put you off - it really is a lovely place to stay. My room was very large and bright and I had a lovely view from my balcony over the river and fields. As other reviewers have commented, the bathrooms could do with a bit of renovation however, everything was kept clean and there were no issues. The staff were all really friendly and helpful and the food that was available in the restaurant I found to be quite sufficient. Wi-fi was also available, but only from the restaurant area. The bed was comfortable and I managed to have a good sleep - the river was no problem however it was the muezzin that woke me up the first morning a little after 4am! All in all, I would be very happy to return to this oasis.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank AbzAbroad
Reviewed September 20, 2013

Happily surprised to have found this gem hidden away in an off the road, almost off road valley.
Te beauty of the rice paddies, the ever rushing of the river below the building are stunning.
Surrounded by montains ,lovely plants and flowers one comes to peace.
Lovely gardens, sprakling pool, very friendle and helpful staff complete the picture.
Food and service excellent. To topit up we had heavy rain and thunder at night ,in the morning sunshine and the mist from the rain hanginig in the valleay....

Room Tip: As far as i could see, top and lower levels are fine, not sure about botom level. All rooms river facin
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank janbo
Reviewed July 31, 2013

We stayed just 12 hours in this hotel and it was a pity because the location was great. View on rise plantation and a small river. The room was OK but more attention could be made for the bathrooms. The breakfast was a bit poor the best thing was the fried rise.

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank Livio C
Reviewed May 18, 2013

In 2008 I stayed 6 times in this wonderfull place. It was à perfect hide away from the busy city of Bogor, where I lived for 6 months. They have à possibility for à taxi service.It's about 30 min drive outside Bogor. Nature is really beautiful. The men of the hotel are really friendly (They have only man employees, it still is islamic Java). But they do serve beer. The food is simple but really nice. The rooms are also simple but spacious, and with à big balcony with à beautiful view! I always felt very happy wen I was heer. The staff took care for me wen I was there.
Also it is here à bit cooler than The big cities of Bogor and especially Jakarta. I strongly recommandate this place!

Room Tip: Ask for à room with à balcony.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo
3  Thank Marianv82
Reviewed April 13, 2013

Good hotel with a nice ambience, in a wonderful surrounding. A very nice start to visit Java, after flying on Jakarta.
We didn't mind the sound of the river, for us it was relaxing.
I red some complaints about the food. The breakfast is good, but the dinner is not a recommandation (cheap, but a little bit too less). There are good restaurants on the road nearby.
But for the rest a good recommendation.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with friends