All reviews room was clean local hotel strategic location small hotel jungle fest hotel location nice view restaurant staff breakfast menu is house keeping local food mountain view lemongrass balcony taste hairdryer doorman
Reviewed September 18, 2018 via mobile

Nice Hotel, large room, friendly staff. But limited parking space and not convinience to eldery people due to lobby position must take stair case for about 15 step from the front parking area.

Indonesian style breakfast, with fresh wedang jahe and wedang sereh.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed September 12, 2018

It was the 3rd times that I stayed here. The experience of my stay won't be changed!
The room price that their had, wasn't makes me thinked twice. Reasonable price as always. Almost forgot, I has walked in reservation on the recently public holiday and got amazing price. Their services and hospitality manner makes me to keep coming to stay over and over again. Highly recommend this hotel for whom it may prioritizing about quality.

Room Tip: You have to choosing a room with balcony, if you looking for a good view
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed August 29, 2018

This time, I'm not bring my family to stay here due to company duty assigned. The hotel keeping me feel homy, its more likes my second home where faraway from home. The most important is their food that drive me like crazy. Bebek bakar madu...Kambing Kronyos..and so much more! makes ruin my dietary program..hahaha...their room has maintained well so far, the a/c,hot water has no problem at all. The staff has particularly greet me at the front office upon check in. Their bellboys are very helpfull. Great services as well, Thanks god my company has choosen the right hotel for me. I will be back to stay again for sure! And currently they had a weekend combo discount offer that sounds great! more saver more happy...

Room Tip: Their room which has a mountain view is pretty much relaxing
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed August 8, 2018 via mobile

As per expected!! Couldn’t ask for more! Very helpful & communicative staff, very good service and also the room is really good.. My family and I really enjoyed our stay in this Hotel, biggest thanks to all staff for the great hospitality. Thankyou Padjadjaran Suites Hotel❤️

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed August 7, 2018 via mobile

the place is nice, comfortable and all the services are good and friendly.
affoedable prices according to the budget of students who to vacation in bogor.
strategic place close to parks and malls.
Always success Padjadjaran Suites Hotel