All reviewsbotani squareroyal kingdomdelicious buffetpocket moneyroyal styleboutique hotelparking areamakes me feelclose proximityspacious bathroomstaff servicegym facilityindoor swimming poolthe location is perfectsmall spacetoll roadfree valet parking
Reviewed March 13, 2018

i love the ambience from this hotel. they have an old renaissance style, old but luxurious. the hotel was good, but they have a very small space for car park. the hotel was placed in the middle of Bogor town, and near from mall (Botani Square)

Stayed: April 2017
Royal Amaroossa B, Manajer Umum at Amaroossa Royal Bogor, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2018

Dear Katya P.

On behalf of the staff and management we would like to thank you for your recent visit to us and for sparing your time in sharing your experiences with us.

Thank you for your positives comments on the design of our hotel however, please accept our apology for the limited space of car park in the hotel premises. We provide valet service to assist our guest to park their cars.

Once again thank you on your constructive comments for us and we do look forward to having you stay again in the nearest future.

Reviewed March 10, 2018 via mobile

Amaroosa Royal Bogor is located very close to the gate of toll road (jakarta - bogor). On a good day, it took me only 45 minutes from the hotel to Jakarta (cawang area).

I am given a suite room in level 8. The moment I open the door, I felt like I am in Europe. Draperies are distinctive. Size of room and bathroom is outstanding.
Bathroom has both bath tub and shower. Toilet area has tall an big window, with a city view.
Where most hotels are moving to minimalist trend, I found Amaroosa Royal Bogor is different.

Personalised service is given upon arrival. Staffs called me by name. They put effort to recognize a guest.

Restaurant for breakfast is in the lobby level. Menu is mostly Indonesian food. The area is quite tight, therefore you need to timing your breakfast.

I attended a meeting in the hotel. Apart from my good experience in the room, the hotel has issue in public toilet cleanliness.

Amaroosa Royal Bogor is a good alternative for a short break from Jakarta.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Royal Amaroossa B, Manajer Umum at Amaroossa Royal Bogor, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2018

Dear Mrs. Ade Noerwenda,

On behalf of the staff and management Hotel Amaroossa Royal Bogor we would like to thank you for your recent visit to us and for sparing your time in sharing your experience during your stay with us.

We are glad that you have enjoyed your short stay with us and despite of the quality of cleanliness in the public toilet, we appreciate for your input and will be our main concern to improve the quality of cleanliness.

Once again thank you for your positive comments and detail descriptions, please accept our apology for any inconveniences during your stay and we look forward to your next stay in the future.

Riza I Soemadipradja

Reviewed March 7, 2018 via mobile

Good environment. Close to the park. Was loud with the street nearby as well as aged window seals, even though I was at the back of the hotel. Gym was minimal but functional. A bit old shower etc. Sounds like three star, but staff were good and overall feel of the place is good.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Royal Amaroossa B, Manajer Umum at Amaroossa Royal Bogor, responded to this reviewResponded March 8, 2018

Dear Chris L.

On behalf of the staff and management we would like to thank you for your recent visit to us and for sparing your time in sharing your experiences with us and for your positives comment for us.

Please accept our deepest apology for the inconvenience you experienced during your stay, specially the traffic noise from surrounding.

Once again thank you and we do look forward to having you stay again in the nearest future.

Reviewed March 6, 2018

I was there for a meeting so I'm not gonna review about the room. Actually I entered the Deluxe Room once only for a peek, and it was nice. Decorated luxuriously. Spacious and clean. But there was some bad smell hanging in the air.

The best thing about this hotel is, of course, its location. Very strategic. But not with their service.

For the meeting, the coffee break menu was okay. The facilities are all okay. I wish there was a staff waiting in stand-by near my meeting room so we could contact him/her right away when needed. There's a phone to reach operator but I need to make up to 3-4 calls before someone finally appearing. A simple request like a plastic bag took them 30 minutes! Geez. They were really testing my patient.

They have no business center. We were allowed to print some documents in the desk in front of reception, but it had no color ink and no F4/legal size of paper.

The meeting package came with a dinner and it was bad. The menu was far from delicious, even the fruits were not fresh and there were flies flying around the fruits. Thankfully the breakfast and lunch was good.

One tip, avoid busy days and weekend. The service area (receptionist, lift, lobby) are small in this hotel and you will bump into so many people. So many grumpy people, for my case.

Room Tip: Choose the rooms closest to elevator
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Royal Amaroossa B, Manajer Umum at Amaroossa Royal Bogor, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2018

Dear Mrs. Erlinel M

On behalf of the staff and management we would like to thank you for your recent visit to us, to attend meeting and for sparing your time in sharing your experiences with us and for your positives comment for us.

Please accept our deepest apology for the shortfalls on our service during your stay, which definitely made your stay unpleasant..

We have noted points which you have mentioned, and it will definitely bring to our attention to improve the services, quality of food in our restaurant.

Once again please accept our apology for the shortfalls and we will keep improving our services and product.

Thank you on your constructive comments for us and we do look forward to having you stay again in the nearest future.

Reviewed January 24, 2018 via mobile

Location is the best things for Amarossa. Walking distance to Damri (to and from Soekarno hatta airport), bus station, restaurant, Botani square (the most famous mall in town), Bogor Botanical Garden, Kujang statue.

We stayed 2 nights at executive room, staffs were good they took ur lugage to the lobby since there's some stair to reach loby, easy to check in.

But on the 1st night, one of the lift is broken so everybody has to wait around 5-10minutes to go to their room.

Breakfast food not varied for 4stars hotel, and for the next day they only change 2 menu.

Overall we enjoy our rest time after wedding day.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Royal Amaroossa B, Manajer Umum at Amaroossa Royal Bogor, responded to this reviewResponded January 25, 2018

Dear Mr./S. Berkichaw

On behalf of the staff and management of Hotel Amaroossa Royal Bogor, we would like to thank you for your recent stay with us and for sparing your time in sharing your experiences.

We are glad that you have enjoyed your stay with us and thank you for your comments on our service and location.

However, we apologize for the inconvenience caused by our guest lift, which was being routine maintain at that time.

Looking forward to have you stay with us again in the nearest future and we congratulation on your wedding, all the best for both of you.

Sincerely